Since when was using prostitutes something to boast about?

Eduardo da Silva

She wasnt a hooker.She was a high class stripper.
wah
lol but she accepted money for sex. dunce.
Have you ever been to Prague. Do you know how it works?It is SO different from London and everywhere in Britain.So your opinion on this is V.O.I.D, sorry to burst your bubble sunshine.
Never been Prague.. but still it dont matter where u r, if a bird accepts money for sex then i think that is automatically classed as prostitution as i said b4. I dont see no problem with it cos i banged brasses b4, but dont try make it sound better by calling it a high class stripper.
To me she was far too beautiful to be a prossy, in my eyes she was a high class stripper.
biggrin.gif fair enuff then.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise it was something to boast about.
imo payin for sex = admitting failure
Nah its just ease imoLong tryna pull a girl, when your out enjoying yourself with your football boys it aint about spending the night chatting a girl up
chatting up a girl n having sex>>>>spending £90 on a sket for 30 mins
In Tanners case probably 5

Wait, you seen Angelina Jolie. Is this bitch still the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

I didn't realise it was something to boast about.
imo payin for sex = admitting failure
Nah its just ease imoLong tryna pull a girl, when your out enjoying yourself with your football boys it aint about spending the night chatting a girl up
chatting up a girl n having sex>>>>spending £90 on a sket for 30 mins
In Tanners case probably 5
Plus 25mins of conversation. biggrin.gif I joke.

unless bangin a chick happens between two ticks of the clock it cost money.
pure lies
money can be made 24 hours a day so banging a chick is time away from doing that unless ya content with sainsburys 9 to 5 money.or your f*ck girls for money.therefore it costs money as boning a chick is preventing you from making it.

90quid 4 half an hour?r u madin ma ends its 30 quid 4 half an hor

we all spend money on a hoe in some way shape or form.i expect all of you to disagree with that if ya a d*ckhead but in time you will know what i mean.unless bangin a chick happens between two ticks of the clock it cost money.
="rags, i've done it and would do it again"
youve clearly misunderstood me.

way i see it you paid 90 quid for p*ssy now directly it seems wastebut how bout men that marry a woman that is f*cking out on them in THEIR CAR think you will find that goes way above 90 quid considerably.either way it costs money prostituition just has bad stigma thing is this prossy is probably more sexually healthy than most average chicks on road as its part of her job to stay healthy for more work.consider that.

we all spend money on a hoe in some way shape or form.i expect all of you to disagree with that if ya a d*ckhead but in time you will know what i mean.unless bangin a chick happens between two ticks of the clock it cost money.
theres a big difference between, for instance, buying a girl drink and paying a girl whose job is to have sex for moneyalthoughi dont see the big deal, its nothing new

ExactlyWether its paying to get into the club, buying drinks, how much you spent on your garms, hotel, the time you spent chatting sh*t on the fone to a gyal at 3 in the morning, or the bitch trying to surgically join herself on your nuts for the next weeks after you initially bang YOU STILL END UP PAYING FOR IT SOMEHOW.And I must also add that I've f*cked bitches in Dam with better personal hygene than a lot of girls I've met in raves.