Fa Cup Weekend

Admin.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My f*cking word. Read every single page of this topic was quite entertaining.All the way through I was remembering the topic made by Goli (I think) and how Buc and Digit (I think it was) didn't rate Rooney etc - bare fraff.Arsenal got drubbed, I swear last season it all went wrong in one week? Has that time come again? That would be agony. Not about getting carried away though cos truth probably will be Arsenal will bounce back and could f*ck Milan over dirty ways, like how they did Inter.I know it's a long long shot and highly unlikey we will, but anyone think Fergie would retire if United did the treble again?

Nani superb.Anderson great.Rooney great.Fletcher very good.Very good performance all round but Arsenal were a shadow of themselves.But lol @ bringing the prem table in here. Accept your defeat you got taken for a carpet and a dyson vacuum.

Anderson is one of the best centre midfielders in the league already.Didn't think Nani was anything better than decent today.
lol @ Nani being decenthe was many peoples man of the matchhe provided widthshowed composure and great touchesmade 2 goalsscored a sick goaltook the pissraped hoyte for 70 minswhat more can u do in a game

when arsenal lose, they lose BIGits as if they give up when there a couple of goals down, then throw all the toys outta the pramshocking dive from ade, didnt think he was the type
Was that a dive?I thot he threw his hands up in the name of the Lord screaming "hallelujah"

when arsenal lose, they lose BIGits as if they give up when there a couple of goals down, then throw all the toys outta the pramshocking dive from ade, didnt think he was the type
Was that a dive?I thot he threw his hands up in the name of the Lord screaming "hallelujah"
Man got touched by the holy spirit.SPeaking in tounges and sh*t.

Seen, that showed me. Well as long as Rooney keeps up his run of not scoring & Utd continue to depend on Ronaldo, everyone can think what they like cause me & every decent person in Nth Ldn is happy with Rooneys levels right now.(Watch the above get quoted if he scores on Saturday lol)
Them krispy kremes there

Glad Eboue got sent off, the c*nt is always cheating and diving so yeah, f*ck off.Nani took the absolute piss lolTo see Hoyte drop when man was doing headers & kick ups kinda hurt still lolWho saw Anderson do a drag back through Fabregas legs lolCant believe he's still 19, Fabregas cant live with them typa baller there.

Seen, that showed me. Well as long as Rooney keeps up his run of not scoring & Utd continue to depend on Ronaldo, everyone can think what they like cause me & every decent person in Nth Ldn is happy with Rooneys levels right now.(Watch the above get quoted if he scores on Saturday lol)
Them krispy kremes there
Was gonna make a thread just for this.Clown clown clown O_o

GifsNani duppyingFabzy NutmegAnderson holding off Toure in the corner and looking in his boat while doing itEvras skillAndersons little no look passesIm sure theres more to be made. Someone get me the vids for these i can gif them.