juggling the ball on the pitch 'lack of proffesionalism'

n/a

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have like 2 see Nani try that with Keown back inda day.Obv im pissed im a gunner. But i commend skill. He did improvise on the situation still, Hoyte shoulda just fouled him, d*ckhead. Still, if you try disrespect a man, i will take a red card for it still.
lolz. he tried his hardest to take him out three times. if anything he shouldv stood off him a bit and bided his time b4 tryin a ting' cos he made it worse for himself.

Lack of respect? Falling over in the penalty area when nobody has tripped you: that is a lack of respect. Playing half a team in an FA Cup tie at Old Trafford: that is a lack of respect. But, in the middle of a match, running with the ball while juggling it masterfully between feet, knees and head? If you are good enough, then why not?Nani did nothing wrong in his little moment of showboating on Saturday and paying fans know it. They want to be entertained, not to have Arsène Wenger put his best players on the bench, or to see Emmanuel Adebayor fall to the ground in a wretched attempt to win a penalty by cheating.Arsenal surrendered the moral high ground long before they tried to hack down Manchester Unitedâs winger as he performed his little seal act. They are lucky Nani didnât blow raspberries and stop to make bunny ears as he dribbled around them, really. It was what their performance deserved.The game is about skill. It is, in its purest form, about trying to do something that places one player beyond the ability of his opponent. That is why it is so terribly depressing to hear a chorus of disapproval greet Naniâs cameo. It was the highlight of a second half that had been rendered redundant by Arsenalâs inability to compete, yet even Sir Alex Ferguson said he would have a word with his player about treating opponents with dignity.Nani gave Arsenal the respect they deserved. He demonstrated what a good player can do against a team who play without heart. And he showed that, in the heat of battle, he has the wit to keep the ball and shield it in mid-air, while dribbling, a display of dexterity as impressive as any seen this season.

Fabregas never dribbled it like a seal, he shouted "f*ck off you c*nt" or something on them lines. Theres a difference.He wouldn't have done this if it was 0-0, doing at 4-0 was to rub salt into the wounds, piss take.Players don't like having this done to them, they see it as a lack of professionalism, they will react in an angry manor, what if someone snapped him in half? What would be said then.
biggrin.gif Stat, Stat, Stat lol. Adebayor?

Its not needed.. just purely show off antics. Fair enuff if he was trying to do that at 0-0. But when u have the game comfortably in the bag and u try rub salt into the wounds of ur opponents, u should be fined or punished in someway. Professionals should show sportsmanship.
f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpgAnd that plain face goes for everyone else who thinks it shouldnt be allowed. So flippin what if he's taking the piss? When you win a match you have bragging rights and the piss gets taken, banter runs rife. He knew the game was over by a very comfortable margin against their rivals like someone said earlier in that match he was THAT guy.Kmt. Have to draw for it again.f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpg
O then but lets see if ur so happy when he showboats or does anything similar and costs ur team a goal.
Course I wont be happy you original glazed. I wouldn't be vex at him though, I'd be vex at the players of MY team for not being able to defend it and allowing themselves to get taken for sherbet dip dab with no lolly. By the way, Nani is GREAZE. Its true what Toney said, mans swagger on the pitch is too much. Sick player

Why shudnt a player be able 2 show his skills in a match? Theres no FA rules about it as far as im aware so whats the problem? in fact, this is how i see it. If a player is doin skills in my face and i STILL cant get the ball then i'd think 2 myself "my defence game is lacking, i need 2 fix up" LOL @ blaming Nani because he cudnt get tackled.**Gets football, cheekily flicks it up, does a double somersault overhead kick over the garden fence****Throws up that silly 'A' sign all the strikers seem 2 be doing**
That sign ain't silly it's a new brand starting up that includes a football school, clothing etc basically something for the kids.Props to Nani, Henry would do that sometimes & Wenger never said anything. The thing is I don't think it he was even taking the p*ss, he was just getting the ball down while moving, if he trapped the ball straight away he would have to stop & risk getting tackled.

if u r good enough 2 do it do ithow u tryna stamp out skillits the type of thing that should b seen more oftenwho remembers when rooney ran with the ball in 2 the oppositions halfstopped the ball & had his hands on his hipsin an interview after,darren moore was saying hes showing no respectrooney was 2 ill @ everton

Some would say it werent called for but as an Arsenal fan i say it was called for. Arsenal got taken for Krusty the Clown that day so it was only right that somone brought some juggling in on the act. If you play like wastemen then you get treated like wastemen....fair play to Nani...lookin more and more like Ronaldo each game .....i'd be lying if i said it werent worrying me!