juggling the ball on the pitch 'lack of proffesionalism'

n/a

arsenals man city penalty was a piss take i remember after the match distin was pissed at us for doing that cussing in the match of the day interveiwon sunday alot of fans were e mailing sky sports news saying henry done it all the time only ting i am vex about that nani skill is hoyte falling over being made to look like he plays for newcastle

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody remember the name Ronaldinho?If he didnt do all his tricks he probably wouldnt be half as famous as he is.Tricks is something we the fans love to see.Of course you dont want it done to you or your team but you would be the 1st to applaud it if your team performed such feats.If I have the skill to make you look like a chump then on that day your name is Mr Chump.I'll embarass you hard

I dont see the problem in itI will like to see more of this in the game. Its good for neutrals. Its part of funThese are the elements that make the game a fun to watch IMO... It was embarassing, but if someone in arsenal did them things I will be more than happy probably avi worthy.. Nothing disrespectful about it.

I dont see the problem in itI will like to see more of this in the game. Its good for neutrals. Its part of funThese are the elements that make the game a fun to watch IMO... It was embarassing, but if someone in arsenal did them things I will be more than happy probably avi worthy.. Nothing disrespectful about it.

Does anybody remember the name Ronaldinho?If he didnt do all his tricks he probably wouldnt be half as famous as he is.Tricks is something we the fans love to see.Of course you dont want it done to you or your team but you would be the 1st to applaud it if your team performed such feats.If I have the skill to make you look like a chump then on that day your name is Mr Chump.I'll embarass you hard
lmao innit.Thing is aswell, man just improved in the situation and made it look real nice.aint as if he was in a standign position, and flicked the ball up and started running doing kick ups....

Its not needed.. just purely show off antics. Fair enuff if he was trying to do that at 0-0. But when u have the game comfortably in the bag and u try rub salt into the wounds of ur opponents, u should be fined or punished in someway. Professionals should show sportsmanship.
f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpgAnd that plain face goes for everyone else who thinks it shouldnt be allowed. So flippin what if he's taking the piss? When you win a match you have bragging rights and the piss gets taken, banter runs rife. He knew the game was over by a very comfortable margin against their rivals like someone said earlier in that match he was THAT guy.Kmt. Have to draw for it again.f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpg

football rules havent changed in tens of yearswhen they were made, football players had no skillsimo, juggling with the ball is alright as you can defend against this, but the foqinha (sp) made by kerlon is impossible to defend against without making any foul... so how are the players supposed to defend it ???

Its not needed.. just purely show off antics. Fair enuff if he was trying to do that at 0-0. But when u have the game comfortably in the bag and u try rub salt into the wounds of ur opponents, u should be fined or punished in someway. Professionals should show sportsmanship.
smh biggrin.gif:D

f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpgAnd that plain face goes for everyone else who thinks it shouldnt be allowed. So flippin what if he's taking the piss? When you win a match you have bragging rights and the piss gets taken, banter runs rife. He knew the game was over by a very comfortable margin against their rivals like someone said earlier in that match he was THAT guy.Kmt. Have to draw for it again.f581790a97e0b2183308e6bae845c88f.jpg
O then but lets see if ur so happy when he showboats or does anything similar and costs ur team a goal.

Hoyte is my bredrin still and I feel it for him, really doBUTf*ck OFF anyone saying Nani cant buss skill on a man lol.All about this yute right herenaniAP_450x400.jpgNaniDM2608_468x502.jpg14manchester-uniteds-nani.jpgart.nani.jpgHis swagger on the pitch is SICK, man hardly smiles and he's always on this beef ting lolThe Guile Flash kick celebration he did was too much.My favourite Man Utd player.

Hoyte is my bredrin still and I feel it for him, really doBUTf*ck OFF anyone saying Nani cant buss skill on a man lol.All about this yute right herenaniAP_450x400.jpgNaniDM2608_468x502.jpg14manchester-uniteds-nani.jpgart.nani.jpgHis swagger on the pitch is SICK, man hardly smiles and he's always on this beef ting lolThe Guile Flash kick celebration he did was too much.My favourite Man Utd player.
Liking a player for things other than his playing abilites.. like swagger is fruityness personified.

Liking a player for things other than his playing abilites.. like swagger is fruityness personified.
He scores great goals, he can twist a man, his celebrations are sick and he dont take no nonsense.People loved Cantona's swagger back in the day, bare guys used to flick the collar up in the playground try be like him.If thats fruity to you then I put it to you that you have a major problem with your sexuality, 1 of them guys that will walk into a room and say "im straight" when sexuality aint even the topic of discussion.Either that or youre 12 years old and still have alot of maturing to do.

He scores great goals, he can twist a man, his celebrations are sick and he dont take no nonsense.People loved Cantona's swagger back in the day, bare guys used to flick the collar up in the playground try be like him.If thats fruity to you then I put it to you that you have a major problem with your sexuality, 1 of them guys that will walk into a room and say "im straight" when sexuality aint even the topic of discussion.Either that or youre 12 years old and still have alot of maturing to do.
Cant say i'v ever entered a room and said "im straight" but still.. im perfectly comfortable with my sexuality. anyway ill leave u to search and upload and post sum more pics of ur favourite player nani.

Would have like 2 see Nani try that with Keown back inda day.Obv im pissed im a gunner. But i commend skill. He did improvise on the situation still, Hoyte shoulda just fouled him, d*ckhead. Still, if you try disrespect a man, i will take a red card for it still.