SMH @ some White Gals

bane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fought id herd it all from gals tryna beg anufa race then i sign onto msn n see dis screennamesmhya1.jpgWAH DA RASK biggrin.gif:D
thats probably sort thing my sister would say (she is white, different dads) she kissed her teeth at a lady on the bus and she slapped her round the face lool
So your mixed race then? You know the future between Black and White depends on people like you, innit? Choose wisely mi say

I fought id herd it all from gals tryna beg anufa race then i sign onto msn n see dis screennamesmhya1.jpgWAH DA RASK biggrin.gif:D
thats probably sort thing my sister would say (she is white, different dads) she kissed her teeth at a lady on the bus and she slapped her round the face lool
So your mixed race then? You know the future between Black and White depends on people like you, innit? Choose wisely mi say
:D :D :D deep

No white women are named 'Carmel'.
*Watches Hollyoaks*
Have to go to a scripted work of fiction to track down a whitey named Carmel. If that girl on his MSN has 'Carmel' on her passport, I would be incredibly surprised. She's more likely one of those f*cking retarded gash that gives out any boog name to online links.

you people do know that wen most white people say 'wah gwaan' and 'blad' dey are takin the piss dont you?its embarrassing, i been tellin white folk to stop it for time but we jus too damn racist
Yeah most of them are taking the piss. Some guys up here in norwich always do it when they see a group of black people.I just look at them like biggrin.gif

No white women are named 'Carmel'.
*Watches Hollyoaks*
Have to go to a scripted work of fiction to track down a whitey named Carmel. If that girl on his MSN has 'Carmel' on her passport, I would be incredibly surprised. She's more likely one of those f*cking retarded gash that gives out any boog name to online links.
But I know a whtie called Lateishaand u cant tell me that aint one of those nblack strictly namesHave to remmeber the love for darkies touches older generation aswell so it cud be true that a 20 year old girl with a 40 year old mum called me called carmel