Ledley King To Retire After The Final

Rsonist

Word just in from a couple of sources, one of which is invariably golden, "I think it could be his last game for Spurs." another said, "He plans to lift the Cup and then retire..."Mainly its from Paul Smith, the bloke who runs Spurs Oddysey and is a key member of the Tottenham Supporters Trust, and hasnt missed being at a Tottenham game for 8 years, and has strong links within the club.Supposedly there has been a cover up job running on the true extent of King's medical health, something which i have thought for a good while now. It was decided some time back by some fans and certain people who see themselves as further up the food chain than us "average" Spurs fans, that the truth was too unpalatable for us mortals and we were instead to be fobbed off into a revolving door of sicknotes various.I hope this is not true. But thats the word at the moment.One of the few footballers in the game, that really doesnt deserve this.

Hasn't he got arthiritis in his knee and canb only play 1 in every 3 games?
Yes, he has arthritis in his knee. BUT we are not being told the full and right story about the extent of just how bad it is. Not from the media, nor from Tottenham. So hence all these nasty rumours, 1 in 3 games etc.This topic title though, this holds the most weight behind the stories ive heard so far.

tanner this isnt the first time youve posted this topic from 'reliable sources'.so think of it as bullshit until it comes from ledley.