PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im losing what?Im still quite decent at the game.Ive stated before 1on1s mean nothing what so ever.Doing something in a game that is quite remarkable gets kudos from me.The times ive seen some of you lot do certain things have made me rate you.I have yet to see some people do things that i actualy thinks any good.
i ment losing ur mind cus.

lol at all the sh*t thats been going down since i been away.durst = faggot, searching for pics of dubstep to try and bring him out that was when guy was at school lol. found a few pictures of ur family still.DURSTChild-starving-sudan-3.jpgHIS DAD'S SIDE OF THE FAMBLE TREE450tzuluwarriors.jpgHIS MUMbald-monkey.gif
SMFH @ The Blatent RacismI dont see how you find a child starving and most probably dying remotely funnyIts actually sickeningEDIT: AND A MONKEY?THERE WAS ME THINKING THAT THIS WAS A RACIST FREE FORUM!:D

lol allow the racist bollocks. mans friends and some famble are black jus funny.i have never called you or rez a nigga, allow the bollocks.the racist sh*t is jus an excuse coz mans dont no what to say tbh imo.
:D :D :D :D from when i see greed reply i knew the 'i got black friends and family' card was gonna be played.we was joking fam

lol kl yh str8 i got dealt with by rez and J. safe on dem 1's still man will better and come for the rematch. tbh imo i reckon a 3 way dance J, bwoy and kidd or even more entertaining 4 way rumble get rez in there 2. imo i think rez will win.
not gna lie, i probably wud. i know how to kill a manhad to re-up SKIPOE. i think i ghosted myself , lol.

why u change ur name to 'Magic'? sounds fruity n/hlol @ the grimey gype gettin deaded. the pinnacle moment came when i put greed back in his placej-step or MAGIC, lol vs BOYfor the #1 spot
Yeah Thas Blessed. But Man Will Have To Wait Till I Get Back From Napa In 3Wks Time Still.