Lost

Black.

wow...i think that mite jus hav been the best episode everit weren't alot of action n it didnt get me hyped or nothin but still.....finally some answersfew british actors aswell (is that new scientest geeza that desmond had 2 meet supposed 2 be english?)sayin that....the cliffhanger weren't greathmmmm is it micheal on the boat?
i think that physics guy is suppose to be american just he went to a london university studyin physics.and what do u mean is it michael on the boat which boat?
swear he said oxfordand i swear hes a teacher

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...i think that mite jus hav been the best episode everit weren't alot of action n it didnt get me hyped or nothin but still.....finally some answersfew british actors aswell (is that new scientest geeza that desmond had 2 meet supposed 2 be english?)sayin that....the cliffhanger weren't greathmmmm is it micheal on the boat?
i think that physics guy is suppose to be american just he went to a london university studyin physics.and what do u mean is it michael on the boat which boat?
i think he means the person who opened the door for them on the boat and the man said "looks like you've got a friend on this boat"in the sick bay room

i think he means the person who opened the door for them on the boat and the man said "looks like you've got a friend on this boat"in the sick bay room
nah hes just a the communications centre guy, remember when on the phone ting they were saying "is benkowski there" benkowski was his partner who died because of the island when travelling back. He's gone nuts from it aswell (now dead) because he did not find his constant unlike desmond.

nah hes just a the communications centre guy, remember when on the phone ting they were saying "is benkowski there" benkowski was his partner who died because of the island when travelling back. He's gone nuts from it aswell (now dead) because he did not find his constant unlike desmond.

nah they locked the door when sayid, desmond and that nuts guy were in the sick bay room right? and then that guy said i will show you where that room is, and then the door opened and that guy said "looks like you've got a friend on the boat" so who opened the door for them?

Not to forget Ben has someone on the boat supplying him with information.Maybe it's all a ploy and Farraday isn't as good as made out. The way it ended seemed as if he used Desmond. Maybe they're all in it for personal gain?Each character has some story behind on why they're on the island and it sure as hell ain't luck.Was a sick sick ep though.

nah they locked the door when sayid, desmond and that nuts guy were in the sick bay room right? and then that guy said i will show you where that room is, and then the door opened and that guy said "looks like you've got a friend on the boat" so who opened the door for them?
must of been either that guy who flew the chopper for them (frank), or the guy whose working for ben on there boat cause ben said he had someone on there boat.f*ck knows where michael is.definatly a possibility hes there. I reckon hes not though.

Not to forget Ben has someone on the boat supplying him with information.Maybe it's all a ploy and Farraday isn't as good as made out. The way it ended seemed as if he used Desmond. Maybe they're all in it for personal gain?Each character has some story behind on why they're on the island and it sure as hell ain't luck.Was a sick sick ep though.
yeah its so well put together all the details matching up n peoples lives linking together im surprised it wasnt a book before hand.or based on one.

must of been either that guy who flew the chopper for them (frank), or the guy whose working for ben on there boat cause ben said he had someone on there boat.f*ck knows where michael is.definatly a possibility hes there. I reckon hes not though.
I think it's got to be MichaelHarold Perrineau's been credited in the cast list this whole season, so it's just a matter of which episode in the next 3 (I think there's only 3-4 eps left till the break) that Michael ends up returning inIf Michael isn't the man on the boat I don't see how the writers are gonna be able to place Michael back into the show as a regular in the nex few epsBut JESUS that last ep was bigThe Man Behind The Curtain >>> The Constant >>> Any other Lost ep

possibly the best episode eversome answersand interesting things to consider:Juliet estimated the flight time to the ship at 20 minitsbut to them 2 days had passed, before sayid calleddoes this mean time on the island goes by that much faster? around 150 times faster...seems like theirs some time travel when you go thru that storm aswellhence the time of day changing during the flightALLLLSOOOOOremember the episode, where during a flash-forward, a woman who seemed to be an archiologist (sp) found a darma badge in the ground which appeared to be ancient, the smiled...????and the constant. very interesting