[JIM JONES] MY LIFE'S LIKE A MOOOVIEEE [/JIM JONES]

Mr. Martinez

So i'm chatting to my flatmates earliersomeone randomly goesarghhhh i wanna fight someone so baddi'm like narr fam, last time someone said that, they ended up getting their tooth knocked out that same daywe laughed3 hours lateri went librarymy uni is full of f*cked up localsanywaysomeone randomly goes 'OI WHAT'like a d*ckhead I turn aroundthey're lookin at me3 drunk up f*cked up manstart runnin towards mei had no intention of fighting them what so ever for so many reasons, priority being i wanna go out tonight, don't want no marks on my face or expelled from uniso i'm waiting for them to get close enough for me to have to jog offand then one of the d*ckheadsthe biggest oneone fat mix-race prick tall as f*ckthe one proper tryin to get to mefalls overlands flat in his faceand busses his noselmfaothe other two see this happendecide to just start walkin where they come fromi swear some peopel are f*cked

lmao.Shame he fell over just a second after you'd soiled yourself.
joke thing isi was never fighting any of them, f*ckin up my day for no reason, you mad?not even slightly scared or adrenaline nothing mani can't fight on an empty stomach not even scared with no emotion what so everthat's suicide

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
joke thing isi was never fighting any of them, f*ckin up my day for no reason, you mad?not even slightly scared or adrenaline nothing mani can't fight on an empty stomach not even scared with no emotion what so everthat's suicide
O_oYou insane?They might been goin over to wish you good luck with..something O_OI got an image of that ddue from Green Mile running at you..

what relevance does the fact that ur mate randomly said "i wanna fight someone" have?
I think some.I haven't had a conversation about fights for a long timeOR been approached by d*ckheads since I was like 16. (I am now 20 and blud I'm from EAST. WHERE THE MANDEM ARE f*ckED)It was more than coincidental IMO.

Guest djbmc
being a boy seems testingfightin for no reason? whyy
being male>>>>being female. i'd happily put up with random attacks knowing i'll never have to give birth or shove tampons up my bleeding gash

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
LOOL Just in timeWho the f*ck thinks about what theyre doin later that night when they are about to get into beefJust admit itYou was a shook oneYou aint no crook, son.2853.jpg
laugh.gif

LOL @ NOT BEING ABLE TO FOLLOW A SIMPLE STORYI'm just walking the way I was walkingwaiting for them to get close enoughfor me to have to runbut then dude fell overjust as I was about to start dussinI wanted to proper tease him as-welljust as he thought he was gon get his paws on meofffski