uk cup clash

Grafter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Course!! All the over 30's are saying Jaro cos wen they were younger, Jaro were the wickedestBut nowadays they cant keep up.I keep switching between Matterhorn & BO. The gyal dem love off matterhorn, but he aint got enough old tune.Bass Odyssey for the title. Maybe Crown 2nd cos they always flop in 1 for 1
not over 30 but, jaro star still LOLim actually already plannin my outfit, need to see whos gna trod wi mi tho

I've never properly understood how people won in these clashes, best selection of music?
Yeah and its judged by the forwards (reaction) from the crowd.Not about mixing, more about selection and rare dubs especially in the last round. In a nut shell its about who has the best exclusives and best dubs where artists are dissing the other sounds especially with the current dubsMighty Crown have the best current dubs, arguably Bass Oddessy have the best old rare dubs. If you get hold of last years one you'll see what I'm talking about. Mighty Crown's Mavado Dying dub >>>______

• 5 weeks later...