S.A.S on BET Rap City

TF S4DK

Just saw this topic blink.gif so did SAS get on rap city or not? i knew Juelz was presenting for day, was it with him?and Sway did a My Block UK? moistttttand has the My Block harlem aired yet then?
Juelz did Rap City, he took Star, his RnB singer and Rabbi, one of the Skullgang rappers. They did the basement thing.S.A.S was suppose to come but turned up late, they leave with Juelz, the Rap City cameraman follows them asking questions, Juelz introduces them & they spit to the camera.The BET producer watches back the tapes and cuts Rabbi & Star's bit cos he wasnt feeling it, hears S.A.S bit is feeling it and adds it to the show and now wants them to come back & do it FULLY in the Basement.Yeah Sway did, along with Stormin, Nasty Jack and a few others grime emcees, think Kano was in it too. Very moist, they put subtitles underneath them, lmao.The Harlem My Block was filmed yesterday I think or being filmed today, I have no idea when it wil screen tho.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this topic blink.gif so did SAS get on rap city or not? i knew Juelz was presenting for day, was it with him?and Sway did a My Block UK? moistttttand has the My Block harlem aired yet then?
Juelz did Rap City, he took Star, his RnB singer and Rabbi, one of the Skullgang rappers. They did the basement thing.S.A.S was suppose to come but turned up late, they leave with Juelz, the Rap City cameraman follows them asking questions, Juelz introduces them & they spit to the camera.The BET producer watches back the tapes and cuts Rabbi & Star's bit cos he wasnt feeling it, hears S.A.S bit is feeling it and adds it to the show and now wants them to come back & do it FULLY in the Basement.Yeah Sway did, along with Stormin, Nasty Jack and a few others grime emcees, think Kano was in it too. Very moist, they put subtitles underneath them, lmao.The Harlem My Block was filmed yesterday I think or being filmed today, I have no idea when it wil screen tho.
Any sort of link to this as of yet, kind sir?

TIM CASH WAS ANY GUYI SWEAR HE WAS JUST THE PLAINEST BREH IVE EVA SEENHOW DID HE DO IT
51KPF8X3BFL._AA280_.jpg
MTV UK to MTV US isnt a rocket science breakthrough. the US have began to have a liking for UK presenters probz cos of the accent, so its not such a big move, but alot more doors can open working there.
Yeah 'cause look how many have gone before him dry.gifYour new name is Mr. Contrary
british presenters on CNN, fox, BET, and Entertainment tonight many just recently. so go f*ck yourself if you're too schooppid to take notice b4 giving anyone a name.

lol so its not really there show but the appearing on santanas....not really the same thing as them doing there own.

TIM CASH WAS ANY GUYI SWEAR HE WAS JUST THE PLAINEST BREH IVE EVA SEENHOW DID HE DO IT
51KPF8X3BFL._AA280_.jpg
MTV UK to MTV US isnt a rocket science breakthrough. the US have began to have a liking for UK presenters probz cos of the accent, so its not such a big move, but alot more doors can open working there.
Yeah 'cause look how many have gone before him dry.gifYour new name is Mr. Contrary
british presenters on CNN, fox, BET, and Entertainment tonight many just recently. so go f*ck yourself if you're too schooppid to take notice b4 giving anyone a name.
I'm talking about making the move from UK to US as in people we knew before. And I'm sure the amount of people that have gone there to try and break and failed outweighs the amount that succeed

When did Estelle appear on 106 & park?
Dunno, did she?
Yeah, I was just asking cause usually 106 & park show old episodes like the jay-z or the 50/kanye episodes but they had a highlight show with clips of all the artists that have been there recently and her clip seemed kinda recent.She was promoting 'American Boy' so they showed the video and did an interview. Thats a good look for her.

Yeah My Block was filmed yesterday...Behind The Scenes of it on Worldstar now...http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...589XOV3fVg0GQRF
looked alright at least they adressd the whole "should have been done in london" issue...wana see the actual show tho b4 i pass judgement.lol santana saying he aint got no security with sum lurch in a beige jacket lurking in the background..yeah ok juelz!and his f*ckin scarf going on like my gran (waitin to see man over here try bust that!!)nah good look for sas on a real.

51KPF8X3BFL._AA280_.jpg
I can think of a few reasons how he did itStrong definate desires backed by persistanceandGood luck favours men of actionFor clarity, my definition of good luck is when hard work meets opportunity.

51KPF8X3BFL._AA280_.jpg
I'm talking about making the move from UK to US as in people we knew before. And I'm sure the amount of people that have gone there to try and break and failed outweighs the amount that succeed
trying to draw on useless points when you failed doesnt make you look any better. fact that you dont know the british presenters now on US networks Bet and fox, and not just in a news reader sense means you shouldnt have spoken in the 1st place, and its quite common sense that in everything in life many apply but few are chosen, so what has your failure got to do with Tim Cash's success? thats just the balanced side of life...like in the mint card ad.

Well, the UK My Block which was done sometime last year or even the year before that, the artists where picked by Tim Kaish,
That weren't 'my block'that was 'you hear it first'
?Thats the chop up from bet aint it?i was talking about this
subtitles u know, takin the piss out of their life man

51KPF8X3BFL._AA280_.jpg
trying to draw on useless points when you failed doesnt make you look any better. fact that you dont know the british presenters now on US networks Bet and fox, and not just in a news reader sense means you shouldnt have spoken in the 1st place, and its quite common sense that in everything in life many apply but few are chosen, so what has your failure got to do with Tim Cash's success? thats just the balanced side of life...like in the mint card ad.
I've seen a couple on various things like the woman on Entertainment Tonight and I remember some English woman did that reality program on Trouble with the girls and the guys at some hotel on some island. Sick sick program but I cant remember what it was called. Downtown Julie Brown was on MTV in the early days.I wouldnt go on like its "English people are taking over Yank TV" though. I was the initial one to give him props if you check back. Dont make it out like I was hatin. Its still an achievement when a Brit goes and works likewise when our singers do well over there because the are few and far between.