Adele

Nola D

Guest Mickey Kane
I love the 'chasing pavements' bit, wouldn't go as far and say its near genius but yh.And Jamal, Mickey n the member get out
Don't test me woman...

Guest The Member
I love the 'chasing pavements' bit, wouldn't go as far and say its near genius but yh.And Jamal, Mickey n the member get out
SHATAP!!!
lucky im not a mod...
I feel your pain man...Well, not technically but...
dry.gif kmt

Guest Mickey Kane
SHATAP!!!
lucky im not a mod...
I feel your pain man...Well, not technically but...
dry.gif kmt
:DI feel a hijack coming...

ok someone explian the meaning of chasing pavements!?!?!?!? cos i hate it when artists make up suposed "metaphors" without real meaningalso adele/ winehouse etc = jus mor white artists ripping of black music, im not hating cos da music does sound good but y is der NEVER a black face to go with it ??

ok someone explian the meaning of chasing pavements!?!?!?!? cos i hate it when artists make up suposed "metaphors" without real meaningalso adele/ winehouse etc = jus mor white artists ripping of black music, im not hating cos da music does sound good but y is der NEVER a black face to go with it ??
ohmy.gif Can't believe you just said that about Ms Winehouse lol

Hmm smh