Adele

Nola D

She's f*ck*ng terrible.This type of sh*t (Adele, Duffy, etc.) is just the new version of manufactured pop the way Steps & Five & all that were in the 90s.Shame on anyone who falls for it.
Raahh shame on me for not clockin thisjust cause it got a bit more musical and credibility it is stil manufactured behind the scenes initbare robots in the game------------------------------on another note who saw adele on lilly allen n friends and when lilly allen asked her her type of guy she straight said"big and black" no sugarcoatation
laugh.gif them wog sockets there

She's f*ck*ng terrible.This type of sh*t (Adele, Duffy, etc.) is just the new version of manufactured pop the way Steps & Five & all that were in the 90s.Shame on anyone who falls for it.
Raahh shame on me for not clockin thisjust cause it got a bit more musical and credibility it is stil manufactured behind the scenes initbare robots in the game------------------------------on another note who saw adele on lilly allen n friends and when lilly allen asked her her type of guy she straight said"big and black" no sugarcoatation
laugh.gif them wog sockets there
If I had no other choice I'd skullf*ck her.lol @ Blur being manufactured pop

Kate Nash>>>> Adele >>>>>>________>>>>>>_________>>>>>>Duffy Adele's album was pretty solid, Some good tracks on there.
Kate Nash ?pah hah hah, you're funny
@ certain camera angles in her "foundations" video she looks slyly down syndromeamy whinehouse could bait blow her crack smoke in all these chicks faces she is DAT chick when it comes to this bunch

Kate Nash>>>> Adele >>>>>>________>>>>>>_________>>>>>>Duffy Adele's album was pretty solid, Some good tracks on there.
Kate Nash ?pah hah hah, you're funny
@ certain camera angles in her "foundations" video she looks slyly down syndromeamy whinehouse could bait blow her crack smoke in all these chicks faces she is DAT chick when it comes to this bunch
c/s gas

lol @ everyone calling people manifactuired amy winehouses...when the people you are comparing her to are completely different imo.just because a white girl has a soulful voice does not mean shes trying to be like amy winehouse.adele, duffy and amy all have very different styles as far as i'm concerned.i like this song...seems like soulful indie music to me. and lol @ people saying shes fat as if thats a reason not to like her....as if to say amy isn't a crackhead....if she can sing then who really gives a sh*t.same thing happened when kate nash came out and people tried to say she was a fake lilly allen...when the only thing similar about them is that they have a cockney-ish type voice.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Listening to '19' now, album is sick, all the paigon adele haitors, listen to it please, i know no one will agree that she's better than wino but you could never say she is sh*t and souless
Er, I believe I already have.

lol @ everyone calling people manifactuired amy winehouses...when the people you are comparing her to are completely different imo.just because a white girl has a soulful voice does not mean shes trying to be like amy winehouse.adele, duffy and amy all have very different styles as far as i'm concerned.i like this song...seems like soulful indie music to me. and lol @ people saying shes fat as if thats a reason not to like her....as if to say amy isn't a crackhead....if she can sing then who really gives a sh*t.same thing happened when kate nash came out and people tried to say she was a fake lilly allen...when the only thing similar about them is that they have a cockney-ish type voice.
I get what you're saying but come on, this white girl with soul fad is not a conincidence, it's the in ting, the flavour of the month, these record labels and artists even aren't stupid. They know what they need to do to sell units.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Saw on the news that alot artists are delaying their releases now coz there is no point :lol: