On 08/03/2018 at 9:43 AM, Heero Yuy said:

OMFG attack on titan

'd's

]'ds

];ds;df[;f[d];f][;f[;f]';]

fd;];f[

ew]few/we

fuckin savage chapter

Fjufufiri all hope was lost. This manga is confusing me on who to jump for.

/

@Haze-e yo this nigga Jayblac from battle rap is reacting to anime now. I'm crying

6 hours ago, Seydou said:

Fjufufiri all hope was lost. This manga is confusing me on who to jump for.

/

@Haze-e yo this nigga Jayblac from battle rap is reacting to anime now. I'm crying

Loooool I been subscribed bro. Love a good Jayblac reaction. I can't watch that though waaaay behind on DBS.

I dunno what's gonna happen in the next few chapters of One Piece, but I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the whole cake arc.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Big Mom has been such a good boss/villain 

Katakuri did his numbers

Germa was a surprise

Sulong was a good surprise

Every straw hat there put in work. Nami was probably MVP imo

Sanji got to do what he loves and potentially save everything

Brook even managed to do probably the most important thing there by getting the poneglyph

Luffy put in MAJOR work this arc. Really growing into that captain role.

It took longer than expected but I definitely enjoyed it. I know the consensus on the net earlier was that this was a shit arc until the end but I really feel differently.

Toei Animation Opening New 'Dragon Ball' Anime Division

By MEGAN PETERS - March 28, 2018

Yes, Dragon Ball Super may have rolled out its final episode this month, but it looks like the franchise is far from done. According to new reports, Toei Animation is opening a department that focuses solely on the massive franchise, and it sounds like the division has a lot of work to do.

Starting April 1, Toei will begin restructuring various departments. The full-on report confirms a number of divisions will be altered, but a brand-new group will be formed to work on all things Dragon Ball. A department under Toei’s Anime Planning and Production Headquarters is being formed, and its main focus will be Dragon Ball-related projects. Atsushi Suzuki will head up the division while retaining his current executive titles (via ANN).

This new division is not the only one being planned. The Television Planning group is being renamed the Planning Division Department. The group will continue work on developing television anime. Takashi Washio will remain the department’s head but will step away from his gig at the company’s Film Office.

As for the second group, the Video Planning Department will get a new name but keep working on CG animation. Kouichi Noguichi will stay on to oversee the rebranded department.

2COMMENTS

For fans of Dragon Ball, this update is a welcome one, and it gives credence to some all-but-confirmed rumors. The new Dragon Ball department is a very good sign that Toei has plans to continue the franchise’s anime for a long time and with immediacy. Its latest TV show may have come to a close, but creator Akira Toriyama confirmed Dragon Ball Super will continue via film. This December will welcome the title’s first canonical feature, and the cast of Dragon Ball Super have all said they believe the franchise will get a new serial soon enough. And, with a division like this backing up Son Goku, then Dragon Ball may be heading for a full-on anime expansion in the next year or so.

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/03/28/toei-animation-dragon-ball-department-anime-continuation-future/

/

:rofl: 

7 hours ago, Seydou said:

@Haze-e @Heero Yuy

You man read the latest OP?

Yo, chapter had me tripping. I'm genuinely confused. Is it all a vision or poison? 

/

HxH is turning the heat up a bit. When Kurapika finds out about the Spiders, going to be emotional.

No poison. I think she is just delirious atm due to the taste of the cake... what I do not get is if the thousand sunny being destroyed is real life or part of her vision??

But Oda wastes no panels. Every panel, every stroke of pen every speech bubble means something. All will be revealed soon.

• 3 weeks later...

As a purist, the last chapter of OP was an absolute madness. Bounty increase. Beges face when he saw 'subordinate of luffy' like it wasn't his plan loooooool

Shanks "Soon" FUUUUUUUUU

Kaido!!

The whole world now knows of Luffys antics it's about to be peak. Reverie coming. So much small pieces of info this chapter.

Loved it.