All White in Barking - BBC2, 9pm

2deal2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its true though, you come to this country why you seperating your selves by dressing in all african gear?
Do english epeople change the way they dress when they are abroad?
Dont know because I haven't heard any countries in up roar about the English in there country.
are you serious?hahahaha check all the countries in europe that english people are retiring or holidaying too and how the locals are complaining.
Why they moving though?
Better money and prospects maybe.

Guest ShabbzE3
its true though, you come to this country why you seperating your selves by dressing in all african gear?
Dont know because I haven't heard any countries in up roar about the English in there country.
are you serious?hahahaha check all the countries in europe that english people are retiring or holidaying too and how the locals are complaining.
Why they moving though?
Better money and prospects maybe.
The climate maybe

Why they moving though?
who careslocals still sometimes complain about them about having no respect etc

At least the polish try to speak english. The hordes of English that move to Spain don't even try.
Innit.Also I thought it was joke how that woman was going on bout the meal with the Africans then was like "couldn't fault the hospitality, lovely people etc." then one second later made bare racist comments.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

barking is a funny place stillbare affs dere nowadayslmao at dem guys at heathwaywen they foun out the breh was mix racedbut y did the mix race breh try act like he didnt no were in africa his mum was from???dem waste bounty mix race brehs dere

Guest Got Dat Cronik
lmao I know that mixed race bre stillAll this is not too far from my bits..This old manz confused to the core..These people dont really have a voice out there.. If they werent been televised no one will notice..lol @ that dog as well
wot enz u from niga?

barking is a funny place stillbare affs dere nowadayslmao at dem guys at heathwaywen they foun out the breh was mix racedbut y did the mix race breh try act like he didnt no were in africa his mum was from???dem waste bounty mix race brehs dere
Alie, it was like he didnt wna say his mum was african, and how cud u not know where ur mums frm.White man was pissed doe wen they tld him.