GTAIV

VonBoyage

As soon as you start the game, you have no service whatsoever.You can't even see whos online! SmhCan't send msgs to people for them to read whilst they are playing. Type peoples name in to invite them?? Please tell me you don't have to do this for all gamesThey will have to be another 6/7 updates for the PS3 version 'cause something will f*ck up for them.Always happens with multi platform games. I'm yet to be proven wrong either.Looks at COD4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you start the game, you have no service whatsoever.You can't even see whos online! SmhCan't send msgs to people for them to read whilst they are playing. Type peoples name in to invite them?? Please tell me you don't have to do this for all gamesThey will have to be another 6/7 updates for the PS3 version 'cause something will f*ck up for them.Always happens with multi platform games. I'm yet to be proven wrong either.Looks at COD4
I AGREE YOUR POINTS ARE VALID BUT WONT THIS ALL BE RECTIFIED WITH UPDATES..IAM SURE SONY ARE AWARE @ OF THESE ISSUES.

I aint gonna lie, people have had their e-careers reversed for less!!
You getting it when it comes out as well yea?
booyyy its on order, so i'll see when it lands......why?? dry.gif
lmao just asking.When i saw you ask why i was going to think of something to slew you with but i thought nah allow it, leave that to the online talk :D

I aint gonna lie, people have had their e-careers reversed for less!!
You getting it when it comes out as well yea?
booyyy its on order, so i'll see when it lands......why?? dry.gif
lmao just asking.When i saw you ask why i was going to think of something to slew you with but i thought nah allow it, leave that to the online talk :D
Boy its what ive come to expect from u, simple minds simple pleasures!

Midnight opening?RAGSbetter be £40, long paying 50 note even though I'll be tempted...
yeah think its out on the 29thso april 28th at 12.00, ill be at gamestationnot sure the price though. never asked. i just need the game
sounds good, shoob it out for abit den pick up GTA, have a lil zute, all nighter. im noice

But were talking about GTA4 here, which i thought has it's own biult in online thing where u have to use Nikos Mobile phone to contact ur friends online and invite them to a game. Surely it will be the same for 360 and PS3.