The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Guest haze-e
ye you better be there early aswell coz it gets bareeeeeee packed and the bouncers wont let you in after
Lmfao.Sound try get good.Back in the day Sound was always the last resort. Could get in with any clothes at any time with no dissapointment.Whats this shoes talk im hearing lmfao.

It's a shame that he won't top track 9. 'Uummm' is a album track imo.I have a feeling dem man ain't got their biz & strategy game tight.They got da ears of da streets & this is wat they serve? mans been cooking but this ain't got da shine, surely 'walk in da park' has better tracks 4 release nah? where's da clubby/radio friendly sh*t.Dat track that samples the theme song of 'the good, the bad & ugly' is fire still.Who's got da mixtape? link?

what a foolish human u are whatever ur name isLike track 9 wasn't a clubby track kmtsome ppl go on like in clubby/radio tracks u have to water down ur usual lyrical contenti don't know gigs or his peeps but i DOUBT they meant 4 it to do what its doneda lyrical content of a track doesn't determine if a track is clubby or radio friendly. Imo it the whole feel of da track 4rm da beat, chorus, catchyness etc.

street dancing?
get me lol wtf is that aboutapart from that it was aite. i should make vids all these ppl got sh*t visionsand plz tell me this aint the same seaker who terrorised with the happy slapshttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=118598127
it is.come a long way alie?
no it aint that seaker was from balham
no this seeker was from east..... its the same on... i know 100%

Wonder if the video will reach base
was thinking the same ting. dont even know. doubt it thouwas track 9 and that on channel U?
No . Why would it reach TV if the song copyright, only thing man can do for 'track 9' is a hood video, and it's been done.

Wonder if the video will reach base
was thinking the same ting. dont even know. doubt it thouwas track 9 and that on channel U?
No . Why would it reach TV if the song copyright, only thing man can do for 'track 9' is a hood video, and it's been done.
oh yh, forget about that.