The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

I have a feeling dem man ain't got their biz & strategy game tight.
I C/S this still and I personally dont think he as the right people arund him to advice him..People like mega of so solid had their biz right in his prime.+ Also I knew it will be hard for him to pull of that voice tone live + he lacks stage charisma.

Geezer isn't comfortable performing. Think he's still coming to terms with the fact that he can make a living out of music.The reason Giggs is even playing at Westwood parties and getting spins on his show is because Track 9 was clubby sh*t. And I think the problem for him is going to be the fact that Ummmm is dead as f*ck when you play it in a club. There needs to be a next jump off tune circulating for him, and the streets will make it a single, same way they picked out Track 9 off one of his many mixtapes.Just better hope next time it is on a beat that they can release.

in 6 months to a years time Giggs will be a p*ssy that got run up on by a friend of a friend, someone will steal his chain/watch/car/littlemixedracefriend and he'll be labelled 'not real', like they all domark my words
lol
LOL, i think not
Why u think giggs is so untouchable?
bare man are jumping on the hate wagon now but not them pecky guys, the way he has their blocks locked down is nutsand i don't think untouchable, but he ain't a fronter

in 6 months to a years time Giggs will be a p*ssy that got run up on by a friend of a friend, someone will steal his chain/watch/car/littlemixedracefriend and he'll be labelled 'not real', like they all domark my words
lol
LOL, i think not
Why u think giggs is so untouchable?
bare man are jumping on the hate wagon now but not them pecky guys, the way he has their blocks locked down is nutsand i don't think untouchable, but he ain't a fronter
Remember not every 1 in Peckham likes each other so you will probly hear that something migth happen to him because them man have got old school beef with people who aint really on this name thing but on a side note alot of man are just fronting with the hate thing because alot them people who chatting S wont saying it on a bareface thing there just saying it to look hard like them young brixton boys and they don't realise that Gigz and Montanna are friends they chill at each other yard and thing