have you met or linked any1 from the internet?

Guest mattthernbsinger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

linking people from forums is over bait.
If you link a bait girl yes it is. However, there are heads that have used RWD/VIP2 that most people would not even notice if they were gone. Those are the ones you need to go after if you are on it.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

No.Although I likely will meet one girl, talk to her more than most of my bredrins actually.Infact, I'm probably just being very slow/stupid/lazy with her but meh..I detest them myspace/facebook things tbh.

Guest Vaseline
My bet is soca linked Zee and Zee's bredrins (females) who went brunel uni
Swear they knew eachother from time not an internet ting.
Was you on UTZ aswell?What was your username?
ye pdot wink.gif

I remember first time i linked a girl from facepic man was nervoussh*t weren't acceptable them days.
lol, try linking from UBOOT. thats when the internet = nerds.linking from the net in 2008 = linking a girl you met on road. it's one and the same thing nowadays. theres still a few old fashioned people that think it's corny but the majority of people now link off the net as standard.

My bet is soca linked Zee and Zee's bredrins (females) who went brunel uni
Swear they knew eachother from time not an internet ting.
LOL thats the reason why we linked... coz we got on like we had known each other from day dot. Still.. i linked Zee, Ash (Lady LL) (those two are now close bredrins), Finesse, Thaori, met scorpz and Sweetychick wen I was with Finesse. I know Acen (youngace) from the bits... and met J-Step at Acen's yard.I see you Gage LOL.