greatest football chant this season??

Lucarelli

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Liverpools chants >>>They always come with the epic ones.They have full songs for Torres, Gerrard, Rafa, their midfield, their defence, Carragher.No other team can bost that many original songs for players.
I agree.Though tbh every other team can boast not being from liverpool.Well except everton.

not original but this one is gettin sung alot recently.I saw my mate, the other dayhe said to me he saw a white pelei said to him, whats his namehe said to me his name is buzsakybuzsakybuzsakyhe said to me his name is buzsakyanother, Flavio's got a chopper,He wears a flying hat,He flew over Loftus Road,He said im buying that,He rung up good old bernie,He said he's found a gem.Lets buy Queens Park Rangers..and get them in the premagainst sheff utd. "we've got more steel than you" adn "stainless steel, your avin a laugh"to paddy kenny, "have you ever seen a salad in your life (have you f*ck) ""wheres your burger van" "he ate his burger van" etc etcoh, and that torres song is f*ckin quality

Guest ShabbzE3
ROFLMFAO @ LUCAS EVER GETTING CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD AS ANDERSON.
Lucas >> Anderson.lmao @ paying 20m for a guy like himBUMPED
Denilson >> Lucas >> AndersonFACTDONT EVEN TRY TO ARGUE BACKITS OVERUNLUCKY