Guest faze

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
and my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswell
i have a feeling thats fraff...
i wudda thought it was fraff to if i didnt no he goes out with wiley's sis (not the one bashy exposed) and plus i no the sis well so boy make of it wat u want
wot?who did Bashy expose?what, where, wen?

and my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswell
i have a feeling thats fraff...
i wudda thought it was fraff to if i didnt no he goes out with wiley's sis (not the one bashy exposed) and plus i no the sis well so boy make of it wat u want
wot?who did Bashy expose?what, where, wen?
your mum vol 1, if i member right bashy was sayin sum thing bout one of wileys sis on one of the diss tracks

Vids dry, tune is still bigwas surprised when i heard this tune at one club, and when my till supervisor at work was asking me to bluetooth her the tune :D
Better than ALL his other ones showing hes a road man. Tunes decent but I don't want mcs to go on electro, tis f*ckin annoying! Though Dave Spoons mix of flex was good.

Vids dry, tune is still bigwas surprised when i heard this tune at one club, and when my till supervisor at work was asking me to bluetooth her the tune :D
Why was you surprised? Songs over commercial. Up there with American Boy and that shitty H2O song as top 3 selected

Why was you surprised? Songs over commercial. Up there with American Boy and that shitty H2O song as top 3 selected
Dont listen to new tunes much, so didnt realise how big it was, and plus was surprised at the club i heard it in, didnt think theyd play them type of tunes. well not a wiley one anyway.