Sign in to follow this  
Guest faze

Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (Video)

Guest faze

Due for digital release on the 7th April & National Release On 5th Maygetting daytime air play on most commercial radio now, heard it for the first time on a night out in revolution on saturday aswell....should do very well.....

Guest Smell Of Death

its on that 1xtra ad on BBC one aswell the part where cameo is sayin "its all bless" they replaced the t2 song

Heard this on kiss the other morning, compared to that ribs house track this one works.I dont really follow the grime scene, is this the new plan of action now, grime artist on electro/house tunes?

Was gettin mad request when I was playin up in Manchester on Saturday, girls who to look at I wouldn't have thought had heard of wiley, lol. The ravers were on it hard, got a couple pull ups too.

Guest haze-e

Didnt like it but its growing on me. Skank out to this on a regs now Lol.

its on that 1xtra ad on BBC one aswell the part where cameo is sayin "its all bless" they replaced the t2 song
aww thats wat tune it replaced was pissin me of not knowin wat tune it replacedu no them onesbut i like this tune still big tune sum thing different and sum thing the galdem can like to from wiley

i f*ck*ng hated it, cause i dont think its real house.. but its catchy as f*ck!salutes to him, he's done it again

Deserves to be big. Very good, catchy and commercial feel about the tune.

see them filming the vid for this tune last night in a car park by the local astro footie pitcheslooks kinda mad stillthe scene i saw was a group of female dancers dressed up in foxes out fits dancing aroundand my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswellso it seems wiley might just make more money from this tune then he makes from grime

Guest SKYSCRAPER

The promo CDR's selling for £15 on ebay.People are going MAD for this tune.

and my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswell
i have a feeling thats fraff...

Guest faze

bet they will have flung him some freebies still.... its one big free advertising campaign for them....

and my boy was telling me how wiley got a budget from rolex for the tune aswell
i have a feeling thats fraff...
i wudda thought it was fraff to if i didnt no he goes out with wiley's sis (not the one bashy exposed) and plus i no the sis well so boy make of it wat u want