(PS3) VIP2 PRO LEAGUE

mR ReZiW

LEAGUE TEAM OPTIONS  

1. 1. CHO0SE WISELY votes close wen up to 10

• GRADED TEAMS, V.GOOD PLAYER SHIT TEAM etc
    • ANY TEAM i.e. BARCA v BARCA

okso i just clocked whats happeningthis is dumbsomeone could be playing Barcelona v Aston Villaits crazystart it again and do the same format sho made for pes6.everyone signs up, splits into equal groups have a group stage and then the top 2 from each group go through into the knockouts....and just make the rules everyone has to be an A team or lower and every game must be on normal condition

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck thatthese classes are bullshithe doesnt even play pro anymorefurther moreyou're putting man in classes that you havent played againstman should be able to pick their team,if not then random
i done played everyone apart from TEE n JJ. bruv u gotta think about everyone else n not just yourself. like i said if any of da top gunners get a GREAZY team its a rap n dere wud be no point having a league. the leagues all about having fun we want it to bea tight not no undefeated ting

okso i just clocked whats happeningthis is dumbsomeone could be playing Barcelona v Aston Villaits crazystart it again and do the same format sho made for pes6.everyone signs up, splits into equal groups have a group stage and then the top 2 from each group go through into the knockouts....and just make the rules everyone has to be an A team or lower and every game must be on normal condition
obviously someone NOT SO GOOD (barca) will be playing someone V.GOOD (villa)

its just too diverse IMO.the ranks need to be split down a bit more, IF we are gonna do this format.the difference between the worse A teams and some of the B teams is too much.i mean, aston villa, benfica, ajax etc are not beating even teams like Valencia (who are about the 7th best team on pro) for sh*t.

i appreciate you're tryna make it fairer, but these A* team guys aint disabled

i appreciate you're tryna make it fairer, but these A* team guys aint disabled
lol, course not. but even if dey were inter or barca dey still probably wudnt win the league

Guest Sho Case

i aint even arguing with you reziwthe way it worked fine was every1 picks a team according to who they playtheres no fixed teamso how can any1 complain if you get the freedom of choice for an opponentthis is meant to prove whos the best online player on hereso if 2 guys pick barca its down to whos betterbut if you need a good player to be villa to give a lesser player a chance when they are man uthats pointlessthat favours the lesser big timebut do what you doing,i dont have to join it

i aint even arguing with you reziwthe way it worked fine was every1 picks a team according to who they playtheres no fixed teamso how can any1 complain if you get the freedom of choice for an opponentthis is meant to prove whos the best online player on hereso if 2 guys pick barca its down to whos betterbut if you need a good player to be villa to give a lesser player a chance when they are man uthats pointlessthat favours the lesser big timebut do what you doing,i dont have to join it
bruv r u serious, matt explain to this guy. IF I AM BARCA KNOWONE STANDS A CHANCE.it sounds like ur shook to enter the league wit a sh*t team, obviously V. GOOD people need to have some type of handicap to make it fair, i lie?

How about (adapted from sho's pes6 tournament);two leagues of 8 players (we have around 16 guys, no?)Everyone plays everyone twice in the leagues.The top 4 from each league goes through, and we have ourselves a knockout.Quaters and semis are over two legs (away goals NOT taken into account) and the final is over 1 leg.The only rules are;matches must be 10 minutes, condition must be normal, and everyone must be an A rated team or lower.and the winners gets "ViP2 Undisputed Pro Evo Champion" under neath their avatar added (curtosy of matt's admin powers? tongue.gif )then afterwards have the league and do whatever, but when deciding who the top dog is we need a level playing field.

How about (adapted from sho's pes6 tournament);two leagues of 8 players (we have around 16 guys, no?)Everyone plays everyone twice in the leagues.The top 4 from each league goes through, and we have ourselves a knockout.Quaters and semis are over two legs (away goals NOT taken into account) and the final is over 1 leg.The only rules are;matches must be 10 minutes, condition must be normal, and everyone must be an A rated team or lower.and the winners gets "ViP2 Undisputed Pro Evo Champion" under neath their avatar added (curtosy of matt's admin powers? tongue.gif )then afterwards have the league and do whatever, but when deciding who the top dog is we need a level playing field.
llow playin twice play everyone once if its 8 to a group more time just put it in 1 big league so everyone can play everyone

Guest Sho Case

reziwthe only way you would win is with your non broadband connectionfurther morewhy not just dump the 'good' players in 1 group,let them pick whoeverthe 'lesser' man in a next group then the top 2 qualifylike i did for the last compif you really wanna start talking about lesser teamsmake it a 'class c' compthen we see wag1,acting like you dont pick barca everyday+play bait football

i dnt see da point, wheres da challenge it dat. obviously certain man have no chance in hell. YOU GOTTA LOOK AT IT THROUGH OTHER PEOPLES PERSPECTIVES.i just wanted the league to be a challenge not a walk in the park.I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM, LENGING MAN DOWN WIT A GRADE A TEAM.i dnt see dat as much of a challenge

reziwthe only way you would win is with your non broadband connectionfurther morewhy not just dump the 'good' players in 1 group,let them pick whoeverthe 'lesser' man in a next group then the top 2 qualifylike i did for the last compif you really wanna start talking about lesser teamsmake it a 'class c' compthen we see wag1,acting like you dont pick barca everyday+play bait football
what would be da point of puting good people in group 1 if we done know dere gonna beat group 2 people.a class C comp sounds good

Guest Sho Case

i dont understand the restrictionsthis is to prove whos the best onlinenot make certain heads feel they are levelsthen when it goes back to normal games they get put on the shelfi mean,i dont even rate you reziwive never played you when you aint barcahow you're in my category is a joke

Guest Sho Case
what would be da point of puting good people in group 1 if we done know dere gonna beat group 2 people.a class C comp sounds good
so we know whos the best out of the 'good' playersthen in a KO,any1 can win on the dayso its about mentality+being on your gameboy,youve made the comp initdont let me delay itstart it up init