Grand Slam Sunday!

Lot To Learn

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, pity, guess only certain teams can beat Chelsea when it matters.Shame.You know the season is over when you resort back to, "oh well, look on the bright side, at least we are above Spurs....yipee"laugh.gif
seasons not over till may and we still in the champions league , season is over for spurs not arsenal oh well spurs fans r in denial

Guest Mickey Kane

Inexperience has cost us the title. Straight up. That lapse of concentration with all those players going down injured & the substitutions f*cked it up...Roll on Liverpool & Bolton. Let's secure 2nd place...

The way certain people wouldnt belive it...Rio>>>>>Any other CB.LOL. TF tried comparing him to Toure!Joker.
Those myths... Find me when??? Its funny when people try to say I said this, especially when I think they are two competely different type of defenders, but hey I guess its not a worthy of mockery unless TF said it...

The way certain people wouldnt belive it...Rio>>>>>Any other CB.LOL. TF tried comparing him to Toure!Joker.
Those myths... Find me when??? Its funny when people try to say I said this, especially when I think they are two competely different type of defenders, but hey I guess its not a worthy of mockery unless TF said it...
You know he cant dig up quotes because all the old topics went...

So your now saying I said it on Vip2??? LMAO.Maybe if you said RWD which you can still dig up it might have had the SLIGHEST bit of credability...Truth be told my opinion on Toure has been dwindling since 2006 as he hasnt improved upon the potential he showed...28 Toure >>>>>>> 5 Toure

TF dont you think the FA Cup game was a mistake now?
No. Too much was made of that game, I will say that since that game our luck disappeared & our inexperience has shone.
I think that game contributed to our bad formAlso considering we aint won a trophy for time we shoulda put more into that game

Wenger never wanted it, he felt the squad was too thin & they had other priorities that feeling rubbed off on the players...Ideally players that played that game wouldnt have played if the above is your intention but injuries forced the hand, I think the most shocking thing was the performance & result, however the team & players picked themselves for Milan days later & was unlucky not to win that game, and the bad luck/decisions have continued (bar Pato's miss in Milan at 0-0)...

No matter where you go, whether it's in reality or on the internet you always get mans who chat bare bullshit.Like 'Pool controlled the game up until the sending off' and all sorts.The amount of bullshit excuses and opinons I heard today was also ridiculous and by reading the sports room over the last couple weeks by the looks of it some people are clueless.Some opinions are not worthy of any sort of response, bare clueless and sh*t.The whole Ronaldo argument just looks like people are on some bandwagon. When he don't score it's all 'CR7 don't score against big teams' with all these statistics flying about. But when he does score but has a decent game he gets the whole 'But he had a sh*t game' and then comparisons to Kaka and Ronaldinho's performances in past are put forward or some bullshit.You just can't win.
Realest talk.

So your now saying I said it on Vip2??? LMAO.Maybe if you said RWD which you can still dig up it might have had the SLIGHEST bit of credability...Truth be told my opinion on Toure has been dwindling since 2006 as he hasnt improved upon the potential he showed...28 Toure >>>>>>> 5 Toure
It was on RWD still. I could dig it up but cant be assed. Not that fussed tbh.

TF dont you think the FA Cup game was a mistake now?
No. Too much was made of that game, I will say that since that game our luck disappeared & our inexperience has shone.
I think that game contributed to our bad formAlso considering we aint won a trophy for time we shoulda put more into that game
RealnessUNITED DERAILED YOU. Differently