Grand Slam Sunday!

Lot To Learn

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Mr Q, thats why I said "one of the most" instead of just saying "the most"
Yeah i know still, but its what fergie has planted in the whole of footballs head that ronaldo is the most fouled guy in the prem when its bentley yet do we ever here hughes come out calling for refs to look after bentley.

Rooney was the only one who kinda shone in the game. Ronaldo was pretty quite in the game but he scored, so i guess he was effective. Its like whats more effective, a player playing well but coming away with nothing or a player not doing much all game but getting a goal.Its like ronaldo changed his game up recently from being like the guy making the dribbles and attacking plays to having game like a out and out striker like shearer or someone getting scrappy goals and headers. Hes got it all in his locker.Torres and gerrard didnt do much even 11 v 11 but thats not to say they wouldnt, gerrards such a big threat when pool are chasing a game but he had no chance when mash went off, united had so much possesion and torres was up on his own 4 against 1 and gerrard spent most the time as a dm just tryna stop united. Didnt have a chance to create stuff up field.MOTM = Rooney tho.Guy to blame for pool is mash.

Nah Carra and Skrtel play fair.
If Rooney didn't stay on his feet today Carra would have gave away a pen and probably got a red cardAnd I swear it was Carra that nearly gave away a pen in the mersyside derby earlier this season

Nah Carra and Skrtel play fair.
If Rooney didn't stay on his feet today Carra would have gave away a pen and probably got a red cardAnd I swear it was Carra that nearly gave away a pen in the mersyside derby earlier this season
Im talking about off the ball situations and uncalled for little cheap shotsThey're not the type of guys whereas Rio and Vidic are.. Thats my point.. And Rio did it to Torres at Anfield as well

The way Ferguson made the ref turn on us before the match even began in the morning newspapers was sick.That influenced Bennet.. He looks like the type who believe the media hype
Master of the mind gamesMourinho was closeBenitez needs a bit more practiceWenger will never be ready, probably curled up in the corner of his room with tears rolling down his boat right now

I rate Ferguson he knows how to manipulate the mediaHes a pro.. Mourinho was sick at it as wellRafas not the type of guy but I can see him pulling it off in the futureWenger will never be able to pull it off the only thing he is pulling are little kids.. Peado. (no badmind)

Wenger will never be able to pull it off the only thing he is pulling are little kids.. Peado. (no badmind)
Come on allow things like that, accusing him of being paedophille is straight up bang out of order. Which none of it is true, ville rumors made up by Spurs fans.An utter disgrace, bait or not it is still wrong.