FAO : nigerians

VENOM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do uno what... I never used to dislike Naijas but because most of the ones i came across were bigheaded and so full of it....and I mean baaaaare of dem... Like i would tell a naija person yea my mums ghanian and their reaction would change about naija naija naija.. shut the f*ck up manI only jammed with one naija girl and she was cool so it changed my outlook on them lol... then she turned into a snake.

Do uno what... I never used to dislike Naijas but because most of the ones i came across were bigheaded and so full of it....and I mean baaaaare of dem... Like i would tell a naija person yea my mums ghanian and their reaction would change about naija naija naija.. shut the f*ck up manI only jammed with one naija girl and she was cool so it changed my outlook on them lol... then she turned into a snake.
LOLso now you dislike all nigerians?!____>>>>>Humans

dem juju there..

why do you all claim some raaaandom bait yankified name?like what real breh with a thick nigerian accent is gonna look you in the face and tell you his name is TYRONE, or JUSTINanother one is trying to make me beleive that hos mother named him darnelland why the claims to have lived in the US? the women arent like that still.
Pretending to be American>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pretending to be homosexual on a forum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Actually being a homosexual.This should be a minor issue for you. You need to be asking yourself some serious questions!

LOLso now you dislike all nigerians?!____>>>>>Humans
Not all of them... just most of them. Aha.