GT5 Prologue

Dan.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my free ps3 today.Been playing ratchet and clank..lol. It came with it.My gt5 is on preorder so its either coming Friday or early next week.PSN tag: BreminatorAdd me.

tbh i would be pissed paying for this game. Its just an extended demo, don't have that many cars to pick from.Might buy the english version just to play online though
ive read mixed reviews stillill have it tomorrow morn and my ps3 smile.gifordered pro evo for it too

tbh i would be pissed paying for this game. Its just an extended demo, don't have that many cars to pick from.Might buy the english version just to play online though
ive read mixed reviews stillill have it tomorrow morn and my ps3 smile.gifordered pro evo for it too
that must be like 30 vip2 man that got ps3 now. sick.

Nah don't get me wrong, game is sick. Graphics are too sick. Trust me when i say watching the replays >>>> playing the game.They should have released it for free though