GT5 Prologue

Dan.

GT5 out in 2009.At least this will hold your interest till then.Looks good, hopefully the damage on cars can be added for number 5, but these games are normally excellent to show off graphic wise on a HDTV.
Apparently damage will be added to Prolouge.. not confirmed though
I'd be surprised. Think they have to get the "ok" from the car manufactures
Yeah thats the thing.. manufactures dont want their cars to be seen damaged lolBut hopefully it goes through

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear dis games on crack dnt think i just done WIRED CONNECTION n it completed in about 3 secs.WIRED CONN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wireless
well yeahits because your lagging like crazyif you played pro with a wired connection people wouldnt have complaints
i aint even played u before, i beg u stop talking
yeh we haveand you got dc/d at halftime

If you download it from the store can you share it?If so I might go halves with my boy
did dis work cos ill do it aswell i paid already doe but ill make my boy give me a tenner its nuttin
I dunno.. was wondering if anyone tried it

i swear dis games on crack dnt think i just done WIRED CONNECTION n it completed in about 3 secs.WIRED CONN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wireless
well yeahits because your lagging like crazyif you played pro with a wired connection people wouldnt have complaints
i aint even played u before, i beg u stop talking
yeh we haveand you got dc/d at halftime
i didnt get d/c i did it myself coz i was gettin bored

Who gives a f*ck about damage. It aint Destruction Derby.Driving = not crashing :-/
It's a simulator, damage is needed. Going 100MPH into a wall doesn't even crush the fender, mess up your engine, twist your axles or anything. If they're not going to add cosmetic damage they have to add simulation damage.Also don't know how you man play a simulation racer on a Playstation control pad. They have no pressure points, when you press acceleration you have to press it all the way or not at all, there's nothing in between. That's why I'm looking for an Xbox pad converter before I get this. Triggers >

If you can't change the buttons that's an ultimate boyage. It's not about using buttons to accelerate and brake.
You can, go to options then press down on the d-pad and you will see controller settings and sh*t.I'm currently experimenting with l1 and l2 for brake and accelerate respectively because i just got ps3 the buttons feel nuff stiff, or is that how it is anyway?

Game is aite, it is an unfinished version of the full thing and feels it too.Graphics are good but not GREAT.I'm hoping the full game will be a marked improvement.