Shepards Bush????

Matholomew

west is better then east or south doe.lol @ people saying " west laugh.gif "like they think they live in a better area.
Cousin of Sleep = Brixton = PHAILThun = MI5 = Phail as he neevr gets a normal life like other childrenThe rest follow the same trend.
Titan = catching feelings because he lives in the shitty part of West.
Even though I live in North West.Thun = SUPER PHAILCousin of Sleep trying to rep Brixton hard = ULTIMATE PHAIL
Bush would make most places in North West seem decent.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT
Where do you live?
london borough of newhamthe forgotten mannor
swear it got voted the shitest borough in england or something ont v the other week
ok thats why newhams got:the olympicsan airportExcel exibition centrevarious shopping centresvery good rail linksetcget with the program initwest londons got........erm..........hold on.........it will come to me in a minute hold tight

Cousin of Sleep trying to rep Brixton hard = ULTIMATE PHAIL
Hold on a minute now fam.You need to calm it, a LOT.Man jus came into the thread and made a joke & you took it to heart.lol@ thinkin saying brixton>>.on the net is repping >_<Seriously man, you are way too ratty. Relax.
Wow, you are dumb.If you think that is serious, you need to actually do some paid work that doesn't involve the internet because you are trying too hard to read people's e-motions. Post counts don't have to be high for you to eb valued as a person.
mans just pissed he lives in west london (im asuming that coz what twit would back west london unless them poor fools are actually living there)thats understandable tbhallow him
Who's backing West London? I'm tleling point blank from an objective viewpoint that from time you live NEWHAM, you really can't speak on sh*t unless it involves your side of London or south. I live in North West, but doesn't stop me from thinking west is sh*t at times. But again, in relation to you ends, you really have no leg to stand on except for the fact you have Junior specials.

^^ read my last postim not even gonna start on north west.....
LOL @ you acting like all those things are in all of newham. And realistically, who is looking at the parts of newham next to tower hamlets (canary wharf etc.) as being newham properly? we all know you probably live in straford or plaistow and are trying to get hype because a borough encompassing numerous areas is the mecca of London.

LOL @ you acting like all those things are in all of newham. And realistically, who is looking at the parts of newham next to tower hamlets (canary wharf etc.) as being newham properly? we all know you probably live in straford or plaistow and are trying to get hype because a borough encompassing numerous areas is the mecca of London.
all those things are in newham btwim not tryna hype coz it is a shithole but from day somebody is talking about west london.......I have to stamp my foot

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Wow, you are dumb.If you think that is serious, you need to actually do some paid work that doesn't involve the internet because you are trying too hard to read people's e-motions. Post counts don't have to be high for you to eb valued as a person.
Honestly its time you shut up.Its a phrase thats used far too often but stop becoming so personally offended & 'catching feelings'Assuming I am dumb is a massive fail for yourself. I don't care about 'reading' your e-motions, but you are letting them fly all over the thread..I dont know what you were saying about post counts, but it has nothing to do with anything.And for the record, I am at work now..

Honestly its time you shut up.Its a phrase thats used far too often but stop becoming so personally offended & 'catching feelings'Assuming I am dumb is a massive fail for yourself. I don't care about 'reading' your e-motions, but you are letting them fly all over the thread..I dont know what you were saying about post counts, but it has nothing to do with anything.And for the record, I am at work now..
Whta the f*ck are you rambling on about?Seriously, because I put ultimate fail (and spelt it incorrectly on purpose), that means I'm taking this thread seriously?Cipher, buzz off, really. You do know you are the only one in this thread that thinks I'm being very serious? I'm hyping partly and trying to catch jokes, which is the same thing you were trying to do when you were repping brixton.And from time you are being specific and proper feeling the needs to tell me your not dumb and youa re at work, leads me to believe your clock runs anti-clockwise.PS: For anyone else that is somehow sorely mistaken...I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS AND CATCHING FEELINGS!!!SMH

Quality of life you know laugh.gif .. you'd still be in london for goodness sake not the cotswolds.
London is a big place.I dont know if you been to London but it is made up of many different areas.You should try go to the big city one day if you get the chance.

Quality of life you know laugh.gif .. you'd still be in london for goodness sake not the cotswolds.
London is a big place.I dont know if you been to London but it is made up of many different areas.You should try go to the big city one day if you get the chance.
:D :D :D how patronising do u wanabe , funny doe still.

:D:D:D how patronising do u wanabe , funny doe still.
Yeah I'll try if the harvest is fruitful this year.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Whta the f*ck are you rambling on about?Seriously, because I put ultimate fail (and spelt it incorrectly on purpose), that means I'm taking this thread seriously?Cipher, buzz off, really. You do know you are the only one in this thread that thinks I'm being very serious? I'm hyping partly and trying to catch jokes, which is the same thing you were trying to do when you were repping brixton.And from time you are being specific and proper feeling the needs to tell me your not dumb and youa re at work, leads me to believe your clock runs anti-clockwise.PS: For anyone else that is somehow sorely mistaken...I'M NOT BEING SERIOUS AND CATCHING FEELINGS!!!SMH
This is what I mean, If you FEEL THE NEDD to tell me that I FEEL THE NEED to say something, then you are in the same boat as me, and whatever you believe is bollox dry.gif Saying something like that is just stupid, obviously if you say Im need to work when I am, I'd say it.As it stands, I did not know you were joking, you just seem heated but I guess I misread your posts.I didnt even notice you mispelled anything, nor did I care, your not exactly E15..Brixton>>>>>>>

i have the oppourtinty to move there.whats it like round them ways at the moment?
Its O-k.End of the year the Westfield shopping complex will be completed which will change the look of the place dramatically.Think its gona be 1 of the biggest shopping centres in europe still.QPR round the corner aswell and they look to be on big things so its on the rise still.

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT
Where do you live?
swear it got voted the shitest borough in england or something ont v the other week
ok thats why newhams got:the olympicsan airportExcel exibition centrevarious shopping centresvery good rail linksetcget with the program initwest londons got........erm..........hold on.........it will come to me in a minute hold tight
i live in newham and i'm not saying that its the greatest place to live...but your response to him stating good things about newham being that they are not in all of newham is not really valid.the olympic stadium - outskirts of stratfordlondon city airport - north woolwichexcel exhibition centre - custom housegallions reach - beckton, beckton triangle, stratford shopping centretrain lines that run through newham - central, jubilee, district, hammersmith & city, DLR, one network rail, c2c.

Where do you live?
i live in newham and i'm not saying that its the greatest place to live...but your response to him stating good things about newham being that they are not in all of newham is not really valid.the olympic stadium - outskirts of stratfordlondon city airport - north woolwichexcel exhibition centre - custom housegallions reach - beckton, beckton triangle, stratford shopping centretrain lines that run through newham - central, jubilee, district, hammersmith & city, DLR, one network rail, c2c.
spudsI swear I know u....

Where do you live?
spudsI swear I know u....
loldo u?from where?