Shepards Bush????

Matholomew

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT
Where do you live?
london borough of newhamthe forgotten mannor
swear it got voted the shitest borough in england or something ont v the other week
ok thats why newhams got:the olympicsan airportExcel exibition centrevarious shopping centresvery good rail linksetcget with the program initwest londons got........erm..........hold on.........it will come to me in a minute hold tight
*Jumps on the bandwagon*Newham all day everyday*Waves postcode*

west is coming up nownorth west is still the best place to live in ldnlively, women r noice , loads of communities close 2 west endeast is a shithole .. allow havin 2 live in permement shadow from cannary wharf..comes like the dark side of the mooon
Would have to agree still.Nowhere id rather live than NW London.I remember I used to watch the old Wembley stadium from the train on my way to school, used to think how lucky we are to have such a heritage like that in our endz.

Bush is cool, great for shopping, you've got the market for fresh fish and what not, bagel bite, bush empire, cinema, decent little places to eat, mixed community, you've got a lot of these guys on the gang hype but i think you only get trouble if you think you're going to or come with that vibe.It's 20 minutes from Oxford Street on bus, that great big shopping centre thing is almost complete, choice of central line, hammersmith and city and district line (if you're near the ravenscourt side)THe green is full of off-key people after dark though, but where isn't.Decent still, i wouldn't be pissed if i had to move to bush.

Guest PROFIT2
west is coming up nownorth west is still the best place to live in ldnlively, women r noice , loads of communities close 2 west endeast is a shithole .. allow havin 2 live in permement shadow from cannary wharf..comes like the dark side of the mooon
Would have to agree still.Nowhere id rather live than NW London.I remember I used to watch the old Wembley stadium from the train on my way to school, used to think how lucky we are to have such a heritage like that in our endz.
them pansy talk there....SHUT UP!!!

Move more towards Olympia/ Brook Green, it is a much better area. Dad lives around East Acton, there's nothing there... My flat is in Olympia and it is a nice area. Bush is good, and if you buy a house, it is possible that it will go up in value due to the recent transport and retail developments.
You have a flat in Olympia!!??...i like that area.I feel poor when i walk around there.

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT
Where do you live?
swear it got voted the shitest borough in england or something ont v the other week
ok thats why newhams got:the olympicsan airportExcel exibition centrevarious shopping centresvery good rail linksetcget with the program initwest londons got........erm..........hold on.........it will come to me in a minute hold tight
Also how can you have a shittest borough in England? Surely the entire country would need to be split in boroughs...

Guest Mr. Estacado
Where do you live?
c/s all of these posts*throws up E*

Where do you live?
west london's got- heathrow>>>>>>>>london city airport (u mwad???)- Shepards Bush Shopping Centre (will be bigger than bluewater)- Earls Court, Olymipia etc>>>excellcan't be bother to address the rest coz everyone has got them tbh but west>>>east.

Where do you live?
west london's got- heathrow>>>>>>>>london city airport (u mwad???)- Shepards Bush Shopping Centre (will be bigger than bluewater)- Earls Court, Olymipia etc>>>excellcan't be bother to address the rest coz everyone has got them tbh but west>>>east.
I agree with West >> East, but Shepards bush shopping centre being bigger than Bluewater??? Nah mate.Bluewaters the biggest shopping centre in Europe. Could never top it.

Guest PennyTraitor
west is better then east or south doe.lol @ people saying " west laugh.gif "like they think they live in a better area.
Cousin of Sleep = Brixton = PHAILThun = MI5 = Phail as he neevr gets a normal life like other childrenThe rest follow the same trend.
:DBrixton(soufwest in general)>>

Where do you live?
I agree with West >> East, but Shepards bush shopping centre being bigger than Bluewater??? Nah mate.Bluewaters the biggest shopping centre in Europe. Could never top it.
There building a new shopping centre just outside Shepards Bush but the roundabout. It is due to be bigger than Bluewater and should be finished end of 2008, early 2009.

Have you seen the outside of it Jodie...its massive!
Is it?
Ok I jus done a spot of googlin and ur right its not gona b bigger than bluewater. its almost as big tho.
Hmmm may have to go take a look.is it that new one theyre working on in White city?

Have you seen the outside of it Jodie...its massive!
Is it?
Ok I jus done a spot of googlin and ur right its not gona b bigger than bluewater. its almost as big tho.
Hmmm may have to go take a look.is it that new one theyre working on in White city?
Yup.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Where do you live?
LOLWest London's worst borough/area is probably five times better than Newham.
newham>>>>____________________