Time to Expose...

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio
f*ck them black parents who take beating their kids too far, that ain't cool. How can a parent make their child shed blood over a f*ck*ng school letter. SMH
O_OJust parents fam, regardless of what colour they are.
Black parents take it too far beating their kids with weapons n sh*t. I will slap my kids but its never about using slippers/pots/pans/sticks. You think it's acceptable because it gets passed down through the generations like you man who got licks gonna think its not a ting to draw for the belt buckle on your child.It's waste, if you need to beat your kids with weapons imo.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
f*ck them black parents who take beating their kids too far, that ain't cool. How can a parent make their child shed blood over a f*ck*ng school letter. SMH
Black parents take it too far beating their kids with weapons n sh*t. I will slap my kids but its never about using slippers/pots/pans/sticks. You think it's acceptable because it gets passed down through the generations like you man who got licks gonna think its not a ting to draw for the belt buckle on your child.It's waste, if you need to beat your kids with weapons imo.
lmao @ weapons, make it sound like its a kosh ting.But it aint jus black famlies trust me.sh*t, look at this country, caninng in schools untill when, 70s?..

when u going to be beats act like your sleeping.
wouldn't have worked in my house. moments such as being asleep, watching t.v. and stepping out of the bathroom dripping wet were mum's perfect opportunities to dish beats. It's not about drawing blood though

The worst i got beat with was a slippermy mum would draw for a rolling pin and my dad would draw his weight lifting belt but it was more of a detterent technique cos i never got hit with those things

iv realised our parents are just passing down their beatings wen my mum tells me the f*ckery my nan did 2 her it all makes senselike my kids are pissssssedim bringing back all the tactics, naming the wooden spoon, beating with ur OWN new shoes, facing the wall, the biggest boyment, no toilet breaks

iv realised our parents are just passing down their beatings wen my mum tells me the f*ckery my nan did 2 her it all makes senselike my kids are pissssssedim bringing back all the tactics, naming the wooden spoon, beating with ur OWN new shoes, facing the wall, the biggest boyment, no toilet breaks
Oh the stories from back a yard, bare times my mum used to say if anyone got caught stealing they would have to have thier hand put in fire

its when the licks build upi member my aunt was cussing my cousin, and started dashing clothes at her, every1 was bussin up, then it got deep, and she dash the iron and the ironing board at her head,laughing turned 2 silence, then bare sobbing every1 was shookiron 2 the face dont look funny

Guest Mr. Estacado

wooden sticksthin sticksslipperspots pansthe steel chairbasically anythin that was around when my mumzy wiled outheld a rushin from both of them once got stamped out like rat

Guest M12 Part 2
its when the licks build upi member my aunt was cussing my cousin, and started dashing clothes at her, every1 was bussin up, then it got deep, and she dash the iron and the ironing board at her head,laughing turned 2 silence, then bare sobbing every1 was shookiron 2 the face dont look funny
adaksdsada'ds'asdas'da'ds#as#'sda

She liked to drop the "Dont let me send you to Africa" line
That affected me the most still. My family back there would give man the left over and I would eat with the family cat in the curb
Your fam eat on the curb?
LOL, tryna say thats what afs do lolRead it again he said family CAT, u using a 10" monitor or somthing

Guest Esquilax

no offence but your mum is a f*ck*ng psycho. any form of corporal punishment on a children has been proven to be detrimental to a childs psyche, giving them low self confidence in later life, leading to things like crime and drug abuse.oh. dear.

She liked to drop the "Dont let me send you to Africa" line
That affected me the most still. My family back there would give man the left over and I would eat with the family cat in the curb
Your fam eat on the curb?
LOL, tryna say thats what afs do lolRead it again he said family CAT, u using a 10" monitor or somthing
They would eat on the platesI would eat on curb
laugh.gif:D :D