Time to Expose...

Mr. Gayle

Remember my mum punched me, think she hurt her hand cos she never tried that again.I can also remember my last time i got beats, was late for school and she give me one lash of the belt on my back. It didnt even hurt, got immune to the beatings, she was trying 2 hit me more with the belt, but i yanked it off her and said "what are you doing", these times i was about 5'9 so i towered her lol, she never tried it again

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence but your mum is a f*ck*ng psycho. any form of corporal punishment on a children has been proven to be detrimental to a childs psyche, giving them low self confidence in later life, leading to things like crime and drug abuse.oh. dear.
I disagree, everyone i know who got beats have grown up to be decent people with respect. I aint been into drugs or crime, got my own flat and work for one of the biggest FA companies. And that is pretty much the same for most of my friends

Remember my mum punched me, think she hurt her hand cos she never tried that again.I can also remember my last time i got beats, was late for school and she give me one lash of the belt on my back. It didnt even hurt, got immune to the beatings, she was trying 2 hit me more with the belt, but i yanked it off her and said "what are you doing", these times i was about 5'9 so i towered her lol, she never tried it again
tbh, you are the black 'a boy called it'

Guest Esquilax
no offence but your mum is a f*ck*ng psycho. any form of corporal punishment on a children has been proven to be detrimental to a childs psyche, giving them low self confidence in later life, leading to things like crime and drug abuse.oh. dear.
I disagree, everyone i know who got beats have grown up to be decent people with respect. I aint been into drugs or crime, got my own flat and work for one of the biggest FA companies. And that is pretty much the same for most of my friends
maybe its just white kids then. cant handle it.

tbh, you are the black 'a boy called it'
?

what does FA stand for fam

iv realised our parents are just passing down their beatings wen my mum tells me the f*ckery my nan did 2 her it all makes senselike my kids are pissssssedim bringing back all the tactics, naming the wooden spoon, beating with ur OWN new shoes, facing the wall, the biggest boyment, no toilet breaks
my grandparents had a belt on the wallcalled jamesthey never used it, but sh*t was scary

She liked to drop the "Dont let me send you to Africa" line
That affected me the most still. My family back there would give man the left over and I would eat with the family cat in the curb
Your fam eat on the curb?
LOL, tryna say thats what afs do lolRead it again he said family CAT, u using a 10" monitor or somthing
I saw, just chose to be selective

what does FA stand for fam
Financial Advisers

Them unnecessary arse kickings there lol.Licked with the deodorant can and buss your eye lmao, then non no longting parents there.Just the hand to be honest, or my mum would twist my lips round but that really hurt still.
LMFAOmy mum used to flick my brother in the lips, cos he used to extend his bottom one innitshe didnt want him growin up like one a dem droopy lip ugly f*ckers

Hardly got beaten but I remember one time my sister baited me up...i was hiding away from my mum and my siter was like "HERE SHE IS, HERE SHE IS" and then proceeded to try and stop me from runnin out the room., then my mum caught me....she beat me til I almost wet myself!Wickedest now I dont even remember what I did.

Kid answers backWont even hit himWont even touch himWait a couple daysWhen hes not expecting it
nah man i kno dem oneslike i said in another topicsuprise rush beatingsall u hear is doof doof doof down the stairs, u kno its all overstop what u doin, start lookin around u for someone to save you or somewhere to run

Hardly got beaten but I remember one time my sister baited me up...i was hiding away from my mum and my siter was like "HERE SHE IS, HERE SHE IS" and then proceeded to try and stop me from runnin out the room., then my mum caught me....she beat me til I almost wet myself!Wickedest now I dont even remember what I did.
laugh.gif I remember on the rare occasion that my sister got licks. she dropped a bit of palm oil on my mum's sofa when she had been told to sit at the table. I snitched on her and my mum got her (when she weren't expecting) hitting her so hard she farted. i had to leave the room to laugh incase she swung the beatings my way