Time to Expose...

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid answers backWont even hit himWont even touch himWait a couple daysWhen hes not expecting it
nah man i kno dem oneslike i said in another topicsuprise rush beatingsall u hear is doof doof doof down the stairs, u kno its all overstop what u doin, start lookin around u for someone to save you or somewhere to run
boy, at least you could hear something which gives you enough time to tense up. My mum come like a ninja you wouldn't hear a thing.

iv realised our parents are just passing down their beatings wen my mum tells me the f*ckery my nan did 2 her it all makes senselike my kids are pissssssedim bringing back all the tactics, naming the wooden spoon, beating with ur OWN new shoes, facing the wall, the biggest boyment, no toilet breaks
my grandparents had a belt on the wallcalled jamesthey never used it, but sh*t was scary
laugh.gif:D This topic is JOKE!

Dysfunctional parents beat their kids because they're too f*ck*ng stupid to teach them.
A parent shouldnt go over the top but a little slap every now and then is needed.If Ian lashed Lucy from day she wouldnt be going on like she is now (yea I know its fiction but it mirrors real life)

Maybe if kids got beatings london would be in a better state, who knowslol @ kids answering back to parents these days, R U MAD
I no guys that got the worst beatings ever, still went jail though
yh sameobviously some parents are jus plain madused to hear my neighbour goin "ill punch ITS f*ckin lights out"it = one of her kidsshe was a white lady aswellthought we had it badbitch used to f*ckin try g me up, be in the kitchen and shes alertin my mum"is she really puttin ur dishes away without dryin them"

Maybe if kids got beatings london would be in a better state, who knowslol @ kids answering back to parents these days, R U MAD
True, but im just going by my experiences and who i know, friends and familyI feel what my mum done did put me in good stead

iv realised our parents are just passing down their beatings wen my mum tells me the f*ckery my nan did 2 her it all makes senselike my kids are pissssssedim bringing back all the tactics, naming the wooden spoon, beating with ur OWN new shoes, facing the wall, the biggest boyment, no toilet breaks
my grandparents had a belt on the wallcalled jamesthey never used it, but sh*t was scary
lmao naming the belt, my great-grandad had a brown one for my cousin called 'Sting Ray' used to slap it together and chant 'U GET LICKS, U GET LICKS' lmfao sh*t was hilarious... for me

True, but im just going by my experiences and who i know, friends and familyI feel what my mum done did put me in good stead
there needs to be a balance, thats all it iscant keep beatin ur kid and dont give it praise, thats when it will turn out bad

Theirs a difference tho...beating ur child for every lil thing they do wrong will do them and urself no favours. Bt if every once in a blue moon u gota give dem couple smacks cos they've failed to listen 2 u i dnt think it will have any lasting damage.

lmao naming the belt, my great-grandad had a brown one for my cousin called 'Sting Ray' used to slap it together and chant 'I GET LICKS, U GET LICKS' lmfao sh*t was hilarious... for me
LOOLsting ray is deep, u kno he was larfin when he was namin it

there needs to be a balance, thats all it iscant keep beatin ur kid and dont give it praise, thats when it will turn out bad
Some black parents are too dread though, mine included.Cant remember the last time have kissed or hugged my mum

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

A lot of time I think it is lack of knowledge/parenting experiance that leads to peopel givinn next beatings to their kids.Honestly if you raise them properly you shouldnt ever need to beat them.I mean, raise them.If you knows what that means..

Theirs a difference tho...beating ur child for every lil thing they do wrong will do them and urself no favours. Bt if every once in a blue moon u gota give dem couple smacks cos they've failed to listen 2 u i dnt think it will have any lasting damage.
I got bare licks, but i think as a boy you would But it toughed me up lol, about a year before my mum stopped beating me the licks were not hurting at all. all about crocidile tears for mummy to stop sooner than later lol

lmao naming the belt, my great-grandad had a brown one for my cousin called 'Sting Ray' used to slap it together and chant 'U GET LICKS, U GET LICKS' lmfao sh*t was hilarious... for me
Sting Ray ya kna, lol. I remember when this old jamaican lady Auntie Daphne used to look after me, my sis, cousins and sme other kids. One of dem was baaaad, the amount of times you'd hear her say "SHAQUILLLLLE, come mek me throw lick a ya tail!"

I got clapped up - normal.Got the "I'll send you to Ghana" talk - normal.Got heated by family friends - normal.I think the best beating was a wooden spoon to the shins LMAO. That womean I call Mum CAN NOT be f*cked with.
lol, hate wen other family members get invovled, you wourl get even worse licks

Some black parents are too dread though, mine included.Cant remember the last time have kissed or hugged my mum
Well go see your mum today or when you go for sunday dinner and do just that!

Well go see your mum today or when you go for sunday dinner and do just that!
lol its not the done thing, just like it was stated in Goddaz thread about black parents