THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
so happy lucinda finally got firedi think it's gonna be between lee n claire...wouldn't mind who won
BBC / Sir Allen are smart still. Kept the two strongest together.But I think Alex might still just get away with it with Lee bottlin the presentation if he has to open his mouth.But Claire should win by default true say.

DAMN I LIKED LUCINDASHES THE TYPE OF WHITE GIRL I LIKE.. MATURE ARTICULATE SEXY...THE FINAL 4 ARE A SHAMBLESLEE MCQUEEEEN.. THIS GUY IS QUITE CLEARLY MILDLY RETARDED HOW ON EARTH CAN HE BE IN CONTENTION FOR A HIGH PAYING HIGH PROFILE JOB... IT BEGS BELIEF.. MAN WOULD NOT LOOK OUT OF PLACE BRICK LAYING IN SHADWELL OR IN A DOLE QUEUE 4 HIS WEEKLY GIRO ALEX - f*ckIN PATHETIC SNITCHING NORTHERN CRACKACLAIRE - RACIST c*nt...HEAD OFF HER WOULD BE ALOT I MUST ADMIT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN TAKE ITHELENE - f*ck HER AND HER SOB STORY.. ANOTHER NORTHERN c*nt WHO NEEDS 2 f*ck OFF BACK UP THE M1
i co/significate all of thisplus im glad somebody agrees with my clare head thing , i find myself strangely attracted to herwhen helene started banging on about her "troubled childhood" i was just like shut the f*ck up woman ffs do u think anybody gives a f*ck really?

I beg the BBC fire Sir Alan. Man's not going up in worth and he is just any 4ft guy with sum small persons complex things he's big.He wud get backhanded by me. Thinks he's Ross Kemp in Mini-Me form but I think Ross Kemp is a d*ck 2.Just cos u been a hardman in a TV soap dnt mean u can try going around the world. Why you acting like u can't die one bullet hole in each lung grieve dem.

I beg the BBC fire Sir Alan. Man's not going up in worth and he is just any 4ft guy with sum small persons complex things he's big.He wud get backhanded by me. Thinks he's Ross Kemp in Mini-Me form but I think Ross Kemp is a d*ck 2.Just cos u been a hardman in a TV soap dnt mean u can try going around the world. Why you acting like u can't die one bullet hole in each lung grieve dem.
stfu

stfu

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
lol!

Guest Swiftie
Claire YoungFOR THE WIN
Only person that can make p's. Others talk a great game but in the long run will end up like Tim Campbell or whatever his name is.

Claire should but I'm very doubtful that she will. I only say that 'cause Sir Alan's bredrin said she should win.I reckon Alex, Lee or Helene should win :DOn a real, I've got a feeling Alex will but any of them can. They are all reasonably strong with Claire being the strongest. Where's Lindi? Man wanted to catch that back-off one last time