THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'll get her 500 rounds of bullshit out, stick it in her AK47, and deafen us for days.LMFAOBars for days.
i was cracking up at that linehe gives me jokes
Michael should have gone since the infamous Morocco episode tbh. I think that Sir Alan thinks that Michael is like last year's winner (Simon) but he hasn't shown any promise as far as I'm concerned

Guest Eduardo

Watched the end of today's one (first time I've ever watched it)the ATISU advert or whatever it was , was so corny it's unbelievanleloved how that guy rizla said lets stick together as a team but as soon as he got there in he tried passing the buck to the other guy for wanting to take a scene out of the advert

Definitely watching tonight. Too many times have I thought "I'll just watch it on demand later" and had it ruined by some c*nt.Wanna see Lucinda go tonight. Sir Alan says "what are you good at?" so he MUST be talking to her! Can't wait to see that controlling, dippy, flimsy bitch go.I was backing Raef, now I'm backing Alex.

lucinda ftw
She's the only entertaining one left and one of the last who deserves it. Alex was a non-prescence as a leader last week, Michael should have gone LONG ago. I don't know much about Helene and I don't think Lee is that good. It's between Lucinda and Claire for me.

Anyone who backs Lucinda is a f*ck*ng moron. The woman is good at nothing. Absolutely nothing. She's also only happy when she's in control and makes life as difficult as possible when she's not.I'm not backing Alex coz I like him but coz I think he's a big enough snake to win and the rest of them are sh*t. LMFAO at Lucinda though really.

Anyone who backs Lucinda is a f*ck*ng moron. The woman is good at nothing. Absolutely nothing. She's also only happy when she's in control and makes life as difficult as possible when she's not.I'm not backing Alex coz I like him but coz I think he's a big enough snake to win and the rest of them are sh*t. LMFAO at Lucinda though really.
I thought Lucinda was going to be useless but she has definately exceeded my expectations. And she's certainly not the worst of the contestants left.

I thought Lucinda was going to be useless but she has definately exceeded my expectations. And she's certainly not the worst of the contestants left.
Only because Michael's the worst. Please explain to me how she's exceeded anything. She was good when she was project manager because she backed off and let people do whatever they wanted. When it comes to making proper decisions she's so busy pussyfooting around what she wants to say she ends up doing whatever everyone tells her.

Only because Michael's the worst. Please explain to me how she's exceeded anything. She was good when she was project manager because she backed off and let people do whatever they wanted. When it comes to making proper decisions she's so busy pussyfooting around what she wants to say she ends up doing whatever everyone tells her.
swear you didnt watch last weeks episodethe exact oposite happened

To start with, she exceeded my expectations simply because I thought she would be absolutely useless. She was constantly arguing with Jenny and crying and being generally uncooperative. Then she received good feedback as PM and she has won as PM (please excuse me, I can't remember if she won both times).What I'm saying is that she looks dippy and IS dippy, but she has got further than I would have first assumed and it's not by luck (ala Michael).