Who do you hate on?

The Somalian

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case

adebayor scoress nuff v spursrsonist thinks hes a sh*t playerdo the mathsi dont hate on anybodynot really bothered about othersonly got hate for footballers that piss me off time and time again

Guest djbmc
Champion's League>>>>>Premier League>>>>>FA Cup>>>>>Qualifying for Europe>>>>>>Carling cup.
*slaps head*Now i know why u dont post in the sports room.Simpleton.
safe! *spuds*

c7ac8c432822303cd0244e6c8a452297.jpg
Why do you hate him? All he does is play for your rivals. How can you hate him for that? I can understand Eboue, Pires or other players of this kind who have reason to be disliked with the things they've done during matches but all Sheyi has done is score goals.
Adebayor..........Adebayooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr.....his dad washes elephants and his mum is a whore!*repeat x 3*

lil bow wowi dn't thinks its right to say i hate him, but boi oh boi do i dislike himhis ment for the lil 16 yr old girls, thats his fan base... but no this lil puss wants to try and be a hard man nwsh*t is rediculousbait bitch boythat video where he was hypin in that interview and hw he spat on chris browni can so tell he thinks his THAT GUY... and his really nti wuld smack him up with a forcei hope he comes to rex 2 perform
Seriously, when ? What's the point what a d*ckhead

Guest Mr. Estacado

bill gatesif i had the opportunity to take his wealth and leave him in the gutter i would

lil bow wowi dn't thinks its right to say i hate him, but boi oh boi do i dislike himhis ment for the lil 16 yr old girls, thats his fan base... but no this lil puss wants to try and be a hard man nwsh*t is rediculousbait bitch boythat video where he was hypin in that interview and hw i spat on chris browni can so tell he thinks his THAT GUY... and his really nti wuld smack him up with a forcei hope he comes to rex 2 perform
c/s and is onslaught still banned?
^^^^yup
he's not banned, unless some admin took the time to collect IPs and re-ban them when vip was resurrected.last time i spoke to him he said he just cnt be bothad to come back. 3 anklers murda tho

Why do you hate him? All he does is play for your rivals. How can you hate him for that? I can understand Eboue, Pires or other players of this kind who have reason to be disliked with the things they've done during matches but all Sheyi has done is score goals.
Adebayor..........Adebayooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr.....his dad washes elephants and his mum is a whore!*repeat x 3*
What a fool.

Guest djbmc
bill gatesif i had the opportunity to take his wealth and leave him in the gutter i would
lil bow wowi dn't thinks its right to say i hate him, but boi oh boi do i dislike himhis ment for the lil 16 yr old girls, thats his fan base... but no this lil puss wants to try and be a hard man nwsh*t is rediculousbait bitch boythat video where he was hypin in that interview and hw i spat on chris browni can so tell he thinks his THAT GUY... and his really nti wuld smack him up with a forcei hope he comes to rex 2 perform
c/s and is onslaught still banned?
^^^^yup
he's not banned, unless some admin took the time to collect IPs and re-ban them when vip was resurrected.last time i spoke to him he said he just cnt be bothad to come back. 3 anklers murda tho
how can u go from posting 3000 times a day to not wanting to sign back up?

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
laugh.gif:D:D:D:D . funny guy.

Guest Esquilax
No one, hate is a negative notion which will only invite bad karma my way. I used to hate Lady Sov, then i thought, you're pathetic, let her do her thing, she doesn't know/care who you are. And i did just that.That book i was reading and telling you guise about helped too.
if you were a guy i'd call you......THE BIGGEST p*ssy ALIVE!

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

more time hate stems from jeaousy but the man that i would happily swap places with i rate. J kyle and Harvey are just pricks. Claude Makalele, Eric benet are 2 eamples of man that should be rated instead of hated on.

No one, hate is a negative notion which will only invite bad karma my way. I used to hate Lady Sov, then i thought, you're pathetic, let her do her thing, she doesn't know/care who you are. And i did just that.That book i was reading and telling you guise about helped too.
Ok my brother, would you like some bread, fish, shelter?

Guest M12 Part 2
I DESPISE NORTHERN ETHNICS AS A COLLECTIVEI HATE THAT T2 GUY WHEN HE SPEAKS HE SOUNDS LIKE A MONG...
laugh.gif its bait ur 1 of these youts who comes on here to vent cos they get had up in real life. always black people this. northern people that. i only like asians reh reh reh.u need to start expressing these feelings in real life, so man like me can roll u down a hill

Guest Esquilax
hey FAGGOTyou want this...MADONNA CD BOX SET?

hey FAGGOTyou want this...MADONNA CD BOX SET?
Probably shittest post in the history of this new ViP2.

I DESPISE NORTHERN ETHNICS AS A COLLECTIVEI HATE THAT T2 GUY WHEN HE SPEAKS HE SOUNDS LIKE A MONG...
laugh.gif its bait ur 1 of these youts who comes on here to vent cos they get had up in real life. always black people this. northern people that. i only like asians reh reh reh.u need to start expressing these feelings in real life, so man like me can roll u down a hill
:D straight

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
:D straight
alie?