Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Who do you hate on?

Who would you admit to hating on like u watch them to hard?my bredrin does it with frank lampard he even cusses him on pro and drops him and sells him on football manager (i think that is a bit to far)Me I think I hate on Jermaine Defoe and Ashley Cole coz its like they see the blue print to my life but are doing it but on a larger scale

Guest Vaseline

Was honestly trying to think of someone but I couldnt think of anyone.

Was honestly trying to think of someone but I couldnt think of anyone.
Same here

you two are liars bet when channel u comes on u start cussing the videos hateing on the guys and when ur in the club u hate on others

you two are liars bet when channel u comes on u start cussing the videos hateing on the guys and when ur in the club u hate on others
first ones bullshit second ones true

Guest Smell Of Death

theres someonei cnt remember at this exact momentbut theres someoneim always sayin "euurgggh i could do it so much better than that dude n he's gettin paid and i aint"kinda sh*tcnt remember who it is though

Guest djbmc

pretty much everyone. the fruit that does how to look good naked. apparently.

My Channel U hate is extremeGets to the point where I don't even know why I'm angry, I just am.

my younger selfi was more daring when i was younger, not i've just become old and calculated

Guest djbmc

any dj that is getting paid who can't mix as well as me. there's too many to name.

Emmanuel EboueKanye WestMore to come, my hating is always warranted
These are my main two as well.Although I like KanYe but I hate him just as much as I like him.

Guest Vaseline

Just rememberedSome guy in uniCos he wears a top hat and thinks he's sho

One Turkish guy I work with, he's so f*ck*ng vain but he's so broke. Caught him in the stock room taking pictures of himself wearing the new winter stock.

Guest PennyTraitor
One Turkish guy I work with, he's so f*ck*ng vain but he's so broke. Caught him in the stock room taking pictures of himself wearing the new winter stock.
LOL f*ck right off.

LOL f*ck right off.
Sick guy laugh.gifSeven months from now those pics will be plastered all over facebook lol

I want Leona Lewis to fail You know dem ones where people go to the states think 'yh yh ima make it' and come back with 2 pound 2 their name.

Guest Esquilax

soulja boy is killing music to death, amputating its arms and legs, and raping the limbless cadaver until its has turned into a fine decomposing mush, to be shoveled into a fat womans c*nt on reality tv.but other than that yeah, cool guy.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

i hate on 1 boy in my enzi grew up wiv himhe is such a dikheadbut hes doin better then meso i hate on him tot he point i wana bore him up

Guest Smell Of Death

Scenario is one of themdnt really hate on him..actually yea i doand Jordan Tower

i hate on 1 boy in my enzi grew up wiv himhe is such a dikheadbut hes doin better then meso i hate on him tot he point i wana bore him up
I'm not even being rude but no wonder you got stabbed.

soulja boy is killing music to death, amputating its arms and legs, and raping the limbless cadaver until its has turned into a fine decomposing mush, to be shoveled into a fat womans c*nt on reality tv.but other than that yeah, cool guy.
When I saw Yah Trick Yah I couldn't believe it, guy is taking the piss.