Who do you hate on?

The Somalian

Guest PennyTraitor
i hate on 1 boy in my enzi grew up wiv himhe is such a dikheadbut hes doin better then meso i hate on him tot he point i wana bore him up
I'm not even being rude but no wonder you got stabbed.
DEAD.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Got Dat Cronik
i hate on 1 boy in my enzi grew up wiv himhe is such a dikheadbut hes doin better then meso i hate on him tot he point i wana bore him up
the reason y i wana bore himis kah he stamped my boy outleft him in hospital n tinghe does too much dikhead moves but still is moving

the reason y i wana bore himis kah he stamped my boy outleft him in hospital n tinghe does too much dikhead moves but still is moving
I see where your coming from with this eye for an eye buisnessCan't really say anything else but 'think before you act'

lil bow wowi dn't thinks its right to say i hate him, but boi oh boi do i dislike himhis ment for the lil 16 yr old girls, thats his fan base... but no this lil puss wants to try and be a hard man nwsh*t is rediculousbait bitch boythat video where he was hypin in that interview and hw he spat on chris browni can so tell he thinks his THAT GUY... and his really nti wuld smack him up with a forcei hope he comes to rex 2 perform

Guest djbmc
lil bow wowi dn't thinks its right to say i hate him, but boi oh boi do i dislike himhis ment for the lil 16 yr old girls, thats his fan base... but no this lil puss wants to try and be a hard man nwsh*t is rediculousbait bitch boythat video where he was hypin in that interview and hw i spat on chris browni can so tell he thinks his THAT GUY... and his really nti wuld smack him up with a forcei hope he comes to rex 2 perform
c/s and is onslaught still banned?

c7ac8c432822303cd0244e6c8a452297.jpg
Rsonist you have been giving me joke the past few weeks when i saw that pic i done some sort of scream laugh :D its kool i hate berbatov the same amount still.nar but reallyi hate stephan mcgregor cos we like the same age i make the same sh*t he does but like i personally think im better feel meand my cousin i dont hate him but im a lil jealous cos hes got him nice car and seems to be kool like he can jam late with his wifey at his yard and just drop her back whenever with me and my girl were like the ratcher pair having to cut our time short cos i havent passed my test yet and i keep getting bumped by my instructor cancelling lessonslike life seems so hard i got my car but it dont even f*ck*ng start where as hes got his all blackout and sh*t newish plate and ting 55 plate to an s reg daewoo lanosbut its like he gets treated like and older and really an truely is just about a year gap angry.gif