Best goal YOU have scored

Mr. Gayle

Guest Supreme Allah

some time between year 8 and 10 (the whole 5 years is just like a blur)

my boys did some excellent passing, middle of the field i run up, friend crosses it, i chest it, catch it on my foot, do a turn by the goalkeeper n jus tap it in

• Downvote 1

not many recently... i dont really push forward as a defender and if i do i just whip crosses in.

stand out goals ive scored though for me.

i was playing LM *which is not my position at all* but my guy was zinging down the right wing.... he crossed it in to just on the outskirts of the box... the defender, i dunno what he was doing i managed to peel off of him and he was just ball watching., dropped perfectly at a nice height and just banged it in on the volley with my left *im right footed as well* so for me that was something i remembered because that's unusual for me.

Another was playing in my usually role *RB* my boy who i've known long, because we have played football together for a while we have a good understand of how eachother play... anyway the goal was a tap in for this one, but the build up play between me and him was disgusting.

my shooting is poor though most time, i just usually play my role lmao.

Too many.

One time in the playground I was on the half way line, back to goal and 1 of the best kids in our school team, white guy called Kevin (played for England with Joe Cole) was marking me.

Had his hands all over my shirt and sh*t, I just had my foot on the ball keeping it away from him, THEN I CRUYFF TURNED HIM

LEFT HIM FOR DEAD, the ball ran away from me a little bit and 1 next guy was coming in to try and tackle

I used to do 1 skill where I stood on the ball and dragged it sideways, and I did it to him, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD

I noticed b4 I beat him another defender was behind him, so when I beat the last guy with the sideways drag I knew he would be coming to clear the ball IMMEDIATELY

I CUT INSIDE HIM RIGHT, man went sliding left

Only the keeper to beat but I was slightly off balance, I knew this would be 1 of the great playground goals ever if I scored, so much at stake

Just hit it as hard as I could and the ball went inbetween the posts and hit the fence

I put my hand in the air and screamed, my team mates jumped ontop of me

Kevin (played for England with Joe Cole) just said

"THAT WAS A f*ck*ng BAD GOAL ANT, BAD GOAL"

I knew I had done something special and it meant more cos it came from him.

The captalised parts in this made me crack up

THEN I CRUYFF TURNED HIM, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD

:rofl:

:rofl:

the way i read this in the "UNFORGIVABLE" voice lmao

i dunno how i missed this thread in the first place.

The two goals that stand out in my mind , i was playing 7 a side tournament and i was playing last man. Keeper rolled the ball out to me , i was basicaly on the edge of my own box , knocked the ball a yard out of my feet and thought let me bang this. Ive never ever struck a ball so sweetly , as soon as it left my boot i knew it was going to cause the keeper trouble .. The ball had a mad amount of swerve and ended up going cross bar and in leaving the keeper planted. The reaction i got from the spectators was sick , felt like i scored in a world cup final lol .. Ended up getting the goal of the tournament for it aswell.

Another 1...

I was playing 5 a side at goals , and i playing down the left.. (im right footed btw) Last few mins of the game the game was a draw , so i picked up the ball in the defense , and made a run down the left , didnt do any tricks or nothing , just knock and run , got almost to the byline and saw the keeper not at hes near post , so i saw the angle and decided to try and score , i struck the ball cleanly with my left foot .. and it hit the far post and went in..

it won us the game the game in the end ... These are my two personal favorites!

Guest Supreme Allah

Why are you lying just to fit in Dave? We're cool with you, just the way you are, lol.

LMAO everyone played football school lunch times, i wasnt the best but i still joined in

used to be quite speedy, but not much control

Guest Flat Eric

lol no tekk

them freshies that used to just boot the ball and run with their blinding speed

and you didnt really wanna tackle them cos you were scared they would boot you in the shins

oh yes i remember

did dirt for the uni team last week

3 assists one of which i dribbled past 3 players and the cut back nutmegged their center back

did the zizou turn in the center circle leaving their midfielder baffed and creating bare space to manouver

see space free up and i burst through the center and ride one challenge with the ball in full control. their right back tries covering for the center back who just committed himself and is layin on his arse. i feint to the right and push the ball to my left..our striker made a good run into the box and i cut the ball back from the byline and it nutmegs their other clueless center back

went on to beat the c team 7-0

lost mad pace since i put on weight and started smoking but my first touch is dirtier than its ever been

Recent affairs: f*ck*ng hell. Played footy tonight as CB. Made a few forward runs, brang my Beckenbauer on.

The most telling was: Its 2 vs 1 (me) cos my defence partner is out of position. Guy coming at me at Messi pace looking to slide the ball in to the open attacker who will have a 1v1 with keeper.. I stick a timely leg out Agger style and win the ball in the heart of the defence..

Carrying on with my momentum I play a 1 2 with the CM then I give it to the left winger.. I continue my run, again like Agger, and the left winger does a Clichy type chip over the top (like the one vs milan to RVP) the ball bounces once and I lace the sh*t out of the ball out area with unbarleevabull tekkers on a half volley and the keeper tips it over the bar. Was PISSED to say the least. Build up was worthy of ten of em.

/

In other news, secondary school and college time goals >> __. Looking back guys actually scored some mad goals.