Best goal YOU have scored

Mr. Gayle

2)Keeper kicks it out. Controlled it on my thigh and it dropped perfectly around the half way line. Nut-megged the guy closing in (even shouted megs) beat another two players to get it on my left peg. Chipped the keeper who was bout 6 yards off his line. 1) Keeper again kicks it out and it gets flicked on to me in the oppositions side on the centre circle. Chested it and volleyed it without it bouncing. It was the sweetest ive ever caught a football. Rocketed into the net. The one goal that id love to have on video. Would have looked sick.

lol soon as i saw the title i thought bare ppl will drop, some banger with my WEAK FOOT. mine simple, some1 played a high ball up field just in behind the defence, beat the offside trap hit it first time side foot over the advancing keeper. Or the simple free kick over the weak link in the wall

Guest Lemons

Ahhh this one time I did some sick sh*t bwoooy, buss one two skill, did one next trick, parred some man off den boy, da keeper knew wat time it was, just banged it top corner innit, ahhhhh if you man had seen it you would kno.

Ahhh this one time I did some sick sh*t bwoooy, buss one two skill, did one next trick, parred some man off den boy, da keeper knew wat time it was, just banged it top corner innit, ahhhhh if you man had seen it you would kno.
lolDiagonal through ball, defender closing in from in front and behind me, I'm coming from the right ball is coming from the left, knock the ball with my right, defenders narrowly miss catching my ankle, hit it with my outside foot in the penalty area bottom right corner rather than across goal as you'd expect. Goal was more about simplicity, one touch and goal.I need to start kicking ball again, you can't teach fox in the box.

My best goal was probably the equivalent of this more or less the exact same position but with my left foot(so it curled the other way obviously), I came running up from left back (just for the sake of it, undisciplined style), and cut out some sh*t pass the defender tried to make i took one extra touch and then hit it.It was a (competitive)friendly against ... Park View I think playing on some swag pitch in edmonton (that park opposite the skate park).The technique wasn't the same as this, I didn't chip it I put my foot through it(instep), but the ball moved the same kinda way. It looped up higher than this and seemed to take forever to come down unlike his goal there, it just scrapped the crossbar.I scored alotta goals for my team, only a few of them were sick though.The other sick goal I scored was in trials for my college, standing at the edge of the box on a corner the ball came over from the right I let it go across me and smashed it 1st time volley into the roof of the net just above the keeper but he had no chance. I went nuts ran back to the halfway line swearing all the way, then remembered it was only trials.The trials were rammed full up of people, for the whole two years of college I was known for that goal.I don't even know where that goal came from...tried the same ting a year later but I jumped in the air to volley it coz the ball was higher, I scuffed the shot into the keepers hands and nearly broke my ankle when I landed lol.Done a few powerleague 'run through the whole team and place it past the keeper' goals too, but its powerleague so I don't see them as anything special.

Guest M12 Part 2

all i got to say is if you didnt score in an 11 a side match with a refereee your goal dont count. everyman has their moments as a baller on ends or in playgrounds. only mandem who make it count when they cross the white line are badmen.

I was playin CB in a 8-a-side match , and the ball got rolled to me from the keeper took 1 touch looked up and i thought f*ck it.. im gonna smash it.. then knocked it out of my feet and smashed it in the far top left hand corner, the swerve was alot. and i hit that so sweet.. wow.5-a-side gets ripped up all the time aswell.

was 16 in ma first year at collegewe was the A team playing against the B team in sum college league matchthe b team had a corner, our defence headed it out then man like me collected the ball in our half and ran like lionel messi, i left the other teams players for dead with my pace then i saw a defender coming towards me so i just shot from like 25 yards out flew past the keeper dipped under the bar and went inbadman goalmy coach at the time some ex blackburn player called glenn keely said it was one of the best goals he's seen ever and he was an england school boy scout at the time

Way far back when I was 18My boy Jody playin LCM sent me a throughball to chase towards the right byline. I was playing right wing and the opposition must not have checked us out cos they had some slow left back marking me. Big mistake.Leaving that silly lump for dead I cut in but was greeted by a line of 3 defenders, I dribbled back to the top right corner of their goal area and tried to fake left, knocking the ball on with my right foot.Unfortunatly I have no left to speak of and instead of controlling it, the ball flicked off me left heel and spun into the air right in front of me.I needed no invitation to smash the ball like a missile across the face of goal and in off the post.Your the 1st folk to learn I didnt do it on purpose, everyone who saw it was sure the heel flick was meant to happen.

last year at the end of the season for my sunday league i was playing center mid and the ball bounced out the boxed from a corner i hit it first time with my left foot and it done some banana curl type shot to the top right corner of the goal kinda lobbed the keeper he saw it go over his head and started laughing

Too many.One time in the playground I was on the half way line, back to goal and 1 of the best kids in our school team, white guy called Kevin (played for England with Joe Cole) was marking me.Had his hands all over my shirt and sh*t, I just had my foot on the ball keeping it away from him, THEN I CRUYFF TURNED HIMLEFT HIM FOR DEAD, the ball ran away from me a little bit and 1 next guy was coming in to try and tackleI used to do 1 skill where I stood on the ball and dragged it sideways, and I did it to him, LEFT HIM FOR DEADI noticed b4 I beat him another defender was behind him, so when I beat the last guy with the sideways drag I knew he would be coming to clear the ball IMMEDIATELYI CUT INSIDE HIM RIGHT, man went sliding leftOnly the keeper to beat but I was slightly off balance, I knew this would be 1 of the great playground goals ever if I scored, so much at stakeJust hit it as hard as I could and the ball went inbetween the posts and hit the fenceI put my hand in the air and screamed, my team mates jumped ontop of meKevin (played for England with Joe Cole) just said "THAT WAS A f*ck*ng BAD GOAL ANT, BAD GOAL"I knew I had done something special and it meant more cos it came from him.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest Klitschko

Too many.

One time in the playground I was on the half way line, back to goal and 1 of the best kids in our school team, white guy called Kevin (played for England with Joe Cole) was marking me.

Had his hands all over my shirt and sh*t, I just had my foot on the ball keeping it away from him, THEN I CRUYFF TURNED HIM

LEFT HIM FOR DEAD, the ball ran away from me a little bit and 1 next guy was coming in to try and tackle

I used to do 1 skill where I stood on the ball and dragged it sideways, and I did it to him, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD

I noticed b4 I beat him another defender was behind him, so when I beat the last guy with the sideways drag I knew he would be coming to clear the ball IMMEDIATELY

I CUT INSIDE HIM RIGHT, man went sliding left

Only the keeper to beat but I was slightly off balance, I knew this would be 1 of the great playground goals ever if I scored, so much at stake

Just hit it as hard as I could and the ball went inbetween the posts and hit the fence

I put my hand in the air and screamed, my team mates jumped ontop of me

Kevin (played for England with Joe Cole) just said

"THAT WAS A f*ck*ng BAD GOAL ANT, BAD GOAL"

I knew I had done something special and it meant more cos it came from him.

The captalised parts in this made me crack up

THEN I CRUYFF TURNED HIM, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD, LEFT HIM FOR DEAD

:rofl:

Guest Portuguese

In terms of a solo goal it must of been during the summer

Against Crewe I went past five or six players like they wasn't there(I might as well of been training by myself using cones and hurdles)

It started with a step over the one when you you fake to go with your right left and quickly knock the ball forward with your left.

I even rounded the keeper to score.

in terms of skill it has to be the one when I flicked the ball over the cthe cb's head and span in behind him to get onto the ball to perform an over head kick this was in training.

• Downvote 3