Greatest 2nd Gen Games

I.B.Blackman

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol Risky bruvs, why don't you put that in your sig instead of posting it everytime(Your Gt pic)
D'GSDF#SDF#DSF#SDFSDU-H[TYHG#'LMAOi was wondering why the sig was always so close to the txtsick guy

lol Risky bruvs, why don't you put that in your sig instead of posting it everytime(Your Gt pic)
D'GSDF#SDF#DSF#SDFSDU-H[TYHG#'LMAOi was wondering why the sig was always so close to the txtsick guy
lLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 1 year later...

Metal Gears Solid 2Devil May Cry 3Marvel Vs. Capcom 2FF10NBA Street Vol. 2Pro 6Want to play God of War. Heard alot about it. Is it like Devil May Cry style gameplay because that's what it looks like from what I have seen.

SAGCDBNXVNGALLOW MY HEART

Somebody set me some good rpgs.I'm still PS3/Xbox360-less :(I have FFXII but that is losing my interest still haven't finished it and it's been nearly 2 years.So whats kingdom hearts saying?And im thinking of buying ZOE2What about Yakuza.I wanna fighting kinda rpg.
Get Persona 4 too.And Yakuza is f*ck*ng sick, beat man up with a trash can, you can't even do that on GTA. :lol:

uiofasiFGSGEGWRQOEUG0OEEFGFHIATCUALLY CREASING OUT LOUDPMSL F9IuhjFIHWQIEHFHIAEH sh*twdpiwefh

uiofasiFGSGEGWRQOEUG0OEEFGFHIATCUALLY CREASING OUT LOUDPMSL F9IuhjFIHWQIEHFHIAEH sh*twdpiwefh
LOL LOL LOLclassic risky momentRIP my Estacado account