Fao -Single people

LuLu

Guest Mr. Estacado

I love bein singleBein 100% free to do what I like, see who I want, not bein tied down having to do the regular sh*t, not needing to make that regular phone call..(i dnt like talkin on the phone) etc

do you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?
definitely not, my last relationship reminded me of why i prefer being single and i plan to stay single for a very long time.see avi tbhall day..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love bein singleBein 100% free to do what I like, see who I want, not bein tied down having to do the regular sh*t, not needing to make that regular phone call..(i dnt like talkin on the phone) etc
do you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?
definitely not, my last relationship reminded me of why i prefer being single and i plan to stay single for a very long time.see avi tbhall day..
C/S

do you actually enjoy being single ? Hmm it's been 5 months... I enjoyed it at first but now it's dead.what are the plus factors that you like I have my freedom... No nagging... no argumentsand what are the downsides to being single ? The good aspects to a relationship... companionship, convience, affection, love, etc etc do you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?I do actually...

LOL @ The chicks saying one of the pros of not being in a relationship is "No Nagging".What kinda bitches are you dating?"No Nagging" is strictly reserved for the mandem to say.
Boi there are guys out there who love to moan...
Thats what worries me.Up the levels rudegirl.*PMS*

More time i enjoy being single. it has way more pluses. But somtimes i do think stability will be better. Anyways im jacking the NoB avi fam.

do you actually enjoy being single ? Yeah, normal to me, ain't never really got serious with any1.what are the plus factors?that you can do anything you like, wen u like. u learn alotabout urself, n chill with ur fam...Downside?sometimes i wanna talk stuff thru with sum1 who understands, n enjoy stuff with. like travelling, music, theory general mad sh*t.do you wish that you were in a relationship? dunno, not reali because when stuff goes bad, i know i can deal with itby myself, if i was in a relationship i'd hate to but any1 thru sum of the sh*t i go thru. jus doesn't seem fair.R u with someone at this moment in time ? No... because untill i am truly happy with myself iwill never look to some else for that happiness, i will make it on my own.i am a one man band kinda character... :D

Guest LOGers

Am I enjoying singledom? 2.5 months down the line I am. At first I felt like my life was finished...I miss having someone to look after, big bear hugs and kissing...Being single means I'm enjoying being courted, enjoying not fighting, not having someone to answer to and I'm using the time to learn to love myself again. I was a wreck at the end of that relationship but I really feel like a different person now...

after being in a relationship gone bad im sure being single at some stage feels goodhowever being a relationship when its in its element >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________no matter how bitter one may be you cant deny this.
Totally Agree.

Guest LOGers
after being in a relationship gone bad im sure being single at some stage feels goodhowever being a relationship when its in its element >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________no matter how bitter one may be you cant deny this.
Totally Agree.
Yes I am hating on both of you. :D

Am I enjoying singledom? 2.5 months down the line I am. At first I felt like my life was finished...I miss having someone to look after, big bear hugs and kissing...Being single means I'm enjoying being courted, enjoying not fighting, not having someone to answer to and I'm using the time to learn to love myself again. I was a wreck at the end of that relationship but I really feel like a different person now...
:D you broke free?!?!?

Totally Agree.
Yes I am hating on both of you. :D
lol part of the reason im in a relationship is i took SIMILAR advice from people that is like YOURS