Mugabe to lose

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The land reform policy isn't the reason for the economic meltdown. Its because everyone tried to isolate the country after he drove the whites out. Really that problem did need to be addressed. How can whites make up less tha 1% of the population, yet own 70% of the land? People acting like they hadn't been negotiating with them since 99. Still Mugabe is a wasteman and I'm glad he lost. Didn't know how to implement his ideas correctly.

In Harare, a new group called the Independent Results Centre says Mr Tsvangirai has won 55% of the vote in the presidential race, against 37% for Mr Mugabe and 5% for independent candidate Simba Makoni;Zanu-PF security officials met in Harare to decide who should tell Mr Mugabe he has lost;But people are worried that the results are being rigged;In the southern town of Masvingo, MDC supporters are no longer celebrating, after reports said Zanu-PF had won in areas intially believed to have gone to the opposition;Riot police are patrolling the streets;In the north-western town of Hwange, people are anxiously listening to radios, in case results are broadcast;Not everyone can afford their own radio, so they have to gather around other people's sets;But public gatherings of more than four people are illegal under Zimbabwean law, so they disperse as soon as they see any police officers;In the south-western city of Bulawayo, many people have stayed at home in case of violence when the results are announced;They are afraid of not being able to find transport to get home from work.

The land reform policy isn't the reason for the economic meltdown. Its because everyone tried to isolate the country after he drove the whites out. Really that problem did need to be addressed. How can whites make up less tha 1% of the population, yet own 70% of the land? People acting like they hadn't been negotiating with them since 99. Still Mugabe is a wasteman and I'm glad he lost. Didn't know how to implement his ideas correctly.
c/sIts what people fail to realise, dont know wha gwarn and just he's evil look at what he did to his people. He had cause to do what he was doing, but it was poor execution

• 2 weeks later...

lol @ this still not getting resolved!lol @ Mugabe going on like there was no election and continuing same waythe arroganceGordon Brown: I don't understand why its taking so long to announce the resultsMugabe:"I know Brown, he's a little tiny dot... on this world."Results been released, bearing in mind you need at least 50% to actually win the election...

The opposition's Morgan Tsvangirai winning 47.9%, forcing a second round.
Mugabe don't ramp 29th March till the 2nd May to compile results

• 3 weeks later...
LMAOMUGABE IS MY FAVOURITE DESPOTTOP GUYKICKED ALL THE WHITEMAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... THIS AINT RHODESIA OUT EREIN REALITY THO HE HAS PIED THE SO CALLED BREAD BASKET OF AFRICA INTO A TOTAL SHAMBLES...
nah coz if dat bnp guy nick griffin gets in powerhe'd be a white mugabe

LMAOMUGABE IS MY FAVOURITE DESPOTTOP GUYKICKED ALL THE WHITEMAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... THIS AINT RHODESIA OUT EREIN REALITY THO HE HAS PIED THE SO CALLED BREAD BASKET OF AFRICA INTO A TOTAL SHAMBLES...
nah coz if dat bnp guy nick griffin gets in powerhe'd be a white mugabe
Get me and afgoon and his religion would get pied off

So you think it is right to kick someone out of the country based on skin colour?