Your views

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Spurs fans are sick, from time Nicky Butt is scoring ferocious 20 yarders travelling at 12 mph at WHL that lead to 4-1 defeats its best to take time.Squad needs improving before we win can challenge for the league, funny how bare people in here are saying this despite saying throughout the season the squad IS good enough.
Lol.No your squad should have challenged now, you need the changes to win the league. If Arsenal can challenge after selling their captain, with Almunia in goal, and Eboue at right wing then there is no excuse for Liverpool.
In a way thats true but I honestly think Arsenal have over performed to even be in the position their in now when you look at the quality Chelsea and Man United have got not to mention the mental state they'be both got from winning the league in recent years.

lol Spurs fans are sick, from time Nicky Butt is scoring ferocious 20 yarders travelling at 12 mph at WHL that lead to 4-1 defeats its best to take time.Squad needs improving before we win can challenge for the league, funny how bare people in here are saying this despite saying throughout the season the squad IS good enough.
Lol.No your squad should have challenged now, you need the changes to win the league. If Arsenal can challenge after selling their captain, with Almunia in goal, and Eboue at right wing then there is no excuse for Liverpool.
In a way thats true but I honestly think Arsenal have over performed to even be in the position their in now when you look at the quality Chelsea and Man United have got not to mention the mental state they'be both got from winning the league in recent years.
Over performed in terms of we could and probably should be in the lead position, but IMO we always expect to challenge IMO and so should you.Lol at Dawsonned & Chimwander...

Why are spurs hyping?I mean really?You have 2 good striker but what else?League 1 goalkeeper3 prema defenders1 dvd seller1 negro with 0 concentration1 obese playmakeranother 0 concentration player1 road runner1 French that cant get a cap considering playing for Belgiumetc etcI beg you jam 11th and just concede you average of 3 goals a game and dont start hyping because you have won a trophy.From time small teams try suttin you know shits not serious around here

cors he is bedntner has more potential thoughi like 1 formation rafa used last seasoni did it no justice but whn i watched the game it was buffbuffqe1.jpg

Kuyt is a badman.I would rather have Kuyt that Bendtner at the mo. But Obv Bedntner can go be much better.Rafa should sell Crouch, Voronin, Riise, Benayoun, Babel and bring in better versions.
Serious question what makes you love kuyt so much ??? I think hes sick for his workrate but his finishing has dipped so much. Sell Babel ??? Neverrrrr only his first season and hes showin signs of promise. Will improve and be a sick striker.

Kuyt is sick. I know he has the ability just aint showed it this season. Remeber his debut? Everyman (Most) was hyping him.Babel will never be a striker from now. He is a left winger and will play there for the rest of his career whether he likes it or not.Theres better versions of him they could have got for same or less moneyEdit, not sick but a good player

Yeah to be fair to kuyt he hasnt actually played up front to often.However in the premiership i dont know if he can hack it, maybe its jst a severe loss of form. he had a decentish first season, not prolific but he could be forgiven for that as it was his first season. But he has been atrocious this season.