Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cousin Of Sleep

JD sports...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Bascially went to west end JD this lunch and tried to get my trainers, they didnt have no size 12's.'We only have size 7' :D I WAS FURIOUS, 7??! WHAT KIND OF MENS TRAINERS...WHAT THE f*ck, WHO IS A SIZE 7 WHY IN f*ckS NAME WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE SIZE 7 MENS BUT NOT HAVE 12S?!That aside.Where is a good JD's within...40mins train journey of west end, I've tried looking at the site, but its sh*t & boog..doesnt have any information, said the ones I wanted were in stock at west end, clearly not :DI could just go croydon but...yknow, dont wanna go there =\But yea.....any large/normally well stocked JDs as an alternative?..f*ck it, not even large, just any?Preferably south, the Junction/Brixton/Walwarth road ones are anus btw.

Guest Smokey

Your pissed fam all through my growth spurt my feet haven't grown more time places have size 11 so i'm glad

Like the time I went to get vapours and they only sold them in 8's. I was like how can you only sell football boots in size 8 that means a size 7 normal trainer. Kind of bullshit is this. Lucky I didnt call PDC down and shoot them all.

bang bang size 10 gang.they always buy more 10s init.your pissed being a 12.andjust get all the numbers from www.yell.com and ring them all up

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
just get all the numbers from www.yell.com and ring them all up
yea tried, f*ck*ng 14 year olds behind the coutner didnt pick up.Footlocker is sh*t also, I rememebr it used to be good.it was always 'come follow me footlocker'f*ck happened to that?Shithouse.

footlocker can order them for u and u can put a diposit on it and pick it up lateri also seen sum dude pay for his kicks on sum layawy type scheme there lmao

Guest Tupac Shakur
im size 8cant tell me nutting
Nothing at all.*Orders.....knows they'll have my size :D *

Guest Smokey
im size 11cant tell me nutting
*spuds*lol @ calling yourself a man and having less than size 11 feet

Guest djbmc
Bascially went to west end JD this lunch and tried to get my trainers, they didnt have no size 12's.'We only have size 7' :D I WAS FURIOUS, 7??! WHAT KIND OF MENS TRAINERS...WHAT THE f*ck, WHO IS A SIZE 7 WHY IN f*ckS NAME WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE SIZE 7 MENS BUT NOT HAVE 12S?!
i'm a size 7 u tall f*ck.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Might aswell have titled this thread 'Hai guise, cum in and tel me ur shu syz!"JD think they can just not pick up their fone, f*ck they take this for. f*cks sake cunts.Niketown is sh*t aswell, why is everywhere sh*t?All they selling everywhere now is faggot tight rainbow coloured shits, that aint me.

lol @ claiming to be female and having size feet larger than 5 tbh.
girls with big feet are a NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!btw im a 6 - 7 and i love it :D