Most Embarrasing/Shamed Moments 2008 edition

Numero001

Thought I was bad and hopped off the 159 (RouteMaster edition) at approx 5-7mph thinking I was bad even though the reason it was going slow was to stop at the bus stop about 4meters away.Hopped off and landed, turned around to speak to bredrin and 'skussshhhh' was the sound of me superman'in that hoe on the floor. Hands had bare little gravely stones in them and bare little cuts.
lol, reminds me of some turkish dude who hopped on a routemaster with his shopping, and he tried hopping off before the inspector came.I swear the bus was going about 25 mph, and he jumped off.. hahahaah, the carnage.as he hit the road, he must of rolled about 8 times, there were tomatoes, onions, eggs all in the road from his shopping bags.im benning up now thinking about it

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I was bad and hopped off the 159 (RouteMaster edition)
LMAO, had to stop it therei've seen BARE man/women drop off these, 159 is legendary.
Blud, they should bring that bus back just for comedy valueRIP RouteMaster*Considers pouring out some petrol but its rass 108.9*

Thought I was bad and hopped off the 159 (RouteMaster edition)
LMAO, had to stop it therei've seen BARE man/women drop off these, 159 is legendary.
Blud, they should bring that bus back just for comedy value
cosign to the fullest.im literally still bennin up at the memory of that dude who dropped with the shopping.

One time in Cameos I got excited with my Alize bottle and got so wasted I couldn't walk... was helped to the toilets... sick in the sink...then sat in the cubical banging my head... bouncers had to carry me to the car. Never felt so much shame in my life... was shook to go back raving incase I was recognised lol!Recent shamed moment was probs new yrs day... me and my bredrin were the last people at the party (fell asleep in the lounge) we were awoken by the owner of the house and his friends, they played the guitar to wake us up and took pictures of us still lookin wasted... i still felt high started shouting im gna be sick... stumbled out the house walked to harrow bus station....got on the wrong bus.... threw up at the bus stop with baare people (dno y people were awake at that time of the morning) then threw up in the bus...staggered all the way to my aunties house and crashed out.. the shame was too much.

Just remembered I tried to buss a spinning heel kick on one of them things that have lights in them on islands in the middle of the road. Think i was inspired by Blade them time, Snipes was a Badman showerfaced dude before showerfaced was a word, thats how you know he's thorough. But anyway, once again I was doing it to impress some girls and you see them things on road all the time or kinda slanted but bwoy them things are stiffer than they look. I jump, buss a 9.0, 8.5 and 8.5 for technique. I mean everything was on point, the height of jump, spin and point of connection couldnt have been better. Its never moved a budge and I hadnt considered what would happen if I failed (badman like I aint used to failure innit) so no plans for landing awkwardly was in place. To make matters worse I was on a bit of a hill so I was don the little bit of hill kinda fast. But oh no, it doesnt stop there. There was a little wall and my feet were out of control, so tried to hop it and clipped it.Wont even say what happened next

Just remembered I tried to buss a spinning heel kick on one of them things that have lights in them on islands in the middle of the road. Think i was inspired by Blade them time, Snipes was a Badman showerfaced dude before showerfaced was a word, thats how you know he's thorough. But anyway, once again I was doing it to impress some girls and you see them things on road all the time or kinda slanted but bwoy them things are stiffer than they look. I jump, buss a 9.0, 8.5 and 8.5 for technique. I mean everything was on point, the height of jump, spin and point of connection couldnt have been better. Its never moved a budge and I hadnt considered what would happen if I failed (badman like I aint used to failure innit) so no plans for landing awkwardly was in place. To make matters worse I was on a bit of a hill so I was don the little bit of hill kinda fast. But oh no, it doesnt stop there. There was a little wall and my feet were out of control, so tried to hop it and clipped it.Wont even say what happened next
lol at the detail u go into u tryed kickin them lights on the island n flopped.........in front of galsthe end

cant forget the time i threw up on the ex during intercourse, omg i was so embarrassed, i didnt know wheather to laugh or cry, some kind of exorcist sex going on, i was just proper surprised how he started laughing and said don't worry about it, im sure you will do stranger things whilst we are together.
THE f*ck?

cant forget the time i threw up on the ex during intercourse, omg i was so embarrassed, i didnt know wheather to laugh or cry, some kind of exorcist sex going on, i was just proper surprised how he started laughing and said don't worry about it, im sure you will do stranger things whilst we are together.
THE f*ck?
:D i wasnt feeling very well, i did prewarn him but luckily he was quite nice about the whole situation and like i stated before, he said i would end up doing stranger things. It was proper weird how he didnt get mad at me, but he was just laughing and sayin WTF is this all over me.i was mad embarassed thoughedit - it was like a scene out of the exorcist , just pure vomit flying about the place

THE f*ck?
:D i wasnt feeling very well, i did prewarn him but luckily he was quite nice about the whole situation and like i stated before, he said i would end up doing stranger things. It was proper weird how he didnt get mad at me, but he was just laughing and sayin WTF is this all over me.i was mad embarassed thoughedit - it was like a scene out of the exorcist , just pure vomit flying about the place
position?

lol at the detail u go into u tryed kickin them lights on the island n flopped.........in front of galsthe end
Why shouldnt I? Thats not even long and it makes for a better read. Furthermore dont watch man, fool. Bare gyal in the World

Guest Mr. Estacado

bout 2 years ago, walked into beckton globe youth club, saw this group of chicks couple of them were nice i was watchin them hard....my bredrin called me over...so i go to sit downBAMmy butt hit the the concrete floor everyone was CREASING.there's this huge chair with 1 of them lil pillows on top of it but the support underneath was broken so when you sit on the pillow you just fall straight through, i was strugglin to get up for a couple secondsi got up and was like 'its nothing its nothing' just laughin it off, but inside i was shattered contemplated suicide later that night.

Thought I was bad and hopped off the 159 (RouteMaster edition) at approx 5-7mph thinking I was bad even though the reason it was going slow was to stop at the bus stop about 4meters away.Hopped off and landed, turned around to speak to bredrin and 'skussshhhh' was the sound of me superman'in that hoe on the floor. Hands had bare little gravely stones in them and bare little cuts.
My fren dropped off the 159! LMAOThat night was too funny, imagine the ground was slippery as well cos it had snowed, lol. I'll never forget the day I dropped as I was comin into work right infront of this boy. The shame. :D

one time in skool we was catchin bare joke in science lesson, then after the lesson i was still bennin proper hard and i must of hit the stairs now and fell and rolled all the way to the bottom, bare heads were creasin, i jus got up and kept it movin doe.

Guest PennyTraitor
I knew people dem are too proud to say anything they did embarasing lately as if to say yeah Im too grown up to do embarasing sh*tIMO the things you do as a younger you expect to do embarasing things so you cant really class that as embarasinglast year I got so drunk I only made it as far as outside a rave where I couldnt even stand up so I was laying on the floor spewing my guts out while bare choong tings were walking by and on top of that my boys were filming it, they were bussing up and cussing methe iceing on the cake was that they posted it on youtube for all to seenow THATS embarrasing
wheres the youtube link?embed that sh*t!!
:D
lol if someone finds it then they can do it I dont careim not baiting myself up like thatyou probably wont find it though
:D :D :Dhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=nty9NPg1b-M
cnt believe i fell for it. how do i get it off.lol

Just had minor embarrassing memoriesLike the time i was in year 7 minding my own business in the school canteen, some dude in year 11 was ramping about with these squeezy yogurts in a tube on the next table to be .. he was banging one side of the tube to see it pop open, Anyway, he bangs one, it splits open, and unlucky for me came right into my direction. Had yogurt all on my hair and blazer. nt goodMost recent one was eearly this year. About to do a lil shopping in the city centre .. Had these shoes on that were really slippery but gave them a bly cus they looked sick as i always colour co-ordinate. So yeah im walking through this shopping centre with my headfones on daydreaming, next minute i slip on some ramp, and drop flat on my knee's, only a few people saw, i got up quicktime and never walked so quick round the corner in my life. oooh, and there was the time i went to america for the 1st time, think it was the 1st time i went on a plane [mustve been about 8] .. plane landed in good old usa. me being a fussy eater as it is, my belly must not have got on with the plane food and BLARGH i go when the plane lands, i remember that being embarrasing walking off the plane and checkout with my sick up clothes.