Do You Give The Homeless Money?

DJ Stashman

Ws in this situation a few days ago stilHad just finished buying bare food en weren't guna hand him the food in my hand i ws starving stil so i gave him literally all the change that was left in my pocket which was about 20p... the way my man looked at his hand before then saying cheers anyway and walking away i felt to flying kick him en take my 20p backSo never again stil

The most ive given an homeless person is £1.Felt good actually cos i dnt give them money.But then i think i shudnt of done it cos i cudda got Percy Pigs with that and feed my own addiction.
The happiness of others, is sometimes more pleasing than your own happiness.

The most ive given an homeless person is £1.Felt good actually cos i dnt give them money.But then i think i shudnt of done it cos i cudda got Percy Pigs with that and feed my own addiction.
The happiness of others, is sometimes more pleasing than your own happiness.
True.

I'll give up some change whenever I can spare some. Or grab them a cup of tea or coffee, if there's a cafe/McD's nearby and I'm not in a rush. Couple of times I've had a 6-pack on me and broke off a can. Big up the charity muggers who target people they see giving cash to the homeless, figuring they're charitable people.

sometimes i just buy them a hot drink i aint gonna give them money so they can spend it on alcohol or drugs.
I'm gonna do this (not 2 every tramp) but, providing I have more than enough funds then yh.
if you have time have a chat to them aswell they're stories are quite interesting (if they really are homeless)

^ that episode was to funnyit depends what mood im in , sometimes il throw some loose change into their basket/suitcase thinghowever, if they are making an effort to draw victims in to give them money, for example, singing a song, tapdancing, telling some mad tales , i will throw a pound their way.i have trouble tolerating beggers though, i remember one time some woman with a kid in her arm on the train went up and down the carriage in an abrupt manor sayin * spare change now, i need change * i just thought, your going the whole wrong way about it, you need to revise your selling strategy, because in a way she is selling herself to the public ( not literally ), but she needs to come across as genuwine.or those foreign people who ask for your coach card/rail cards, those type of begger tramps piss me right off.