VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

Guest Esquilax
dunno what i'd prefer "emos" or supahypinbadmanbarberreppin'theendswait, of COURSE i know
The latter tbh.
but reallyhow many of these "emos" actually conform to the stereotype?i know i certainly donthow many pseudo badmans conform to the stereotype...

Guest Wu-Tang

People always wanna send for EsquilaxSad thing is he's 15 and embarrases most of you with one or two lines while all you will shout is 'emo'AlsoAllow only men posting picsthen guys getting ruined for being overweight failuresand calling next man gayif you drop your pic in a thread, that at this VERY momeny I can see the bottom of the page, is 100% FULL of malesyou expect not to be insulted?If not then I assume its a compliment you are after..from men?Smh.->

People always wanna send for EsquilaxSad thing is he's 15 and embarrases most of you with one or two lines while all you will shout is 'emo'AlsoAllow only men posting picsthen guys getting ruined for being overweight failuresand calling next man gayif you drop your pic in a thread, that at this VERY momeny I can see the bottom of the page, is 100% FULL of malesyou expect not to be insulted?If not then I assume its a compliment you are after..from men?Smh.->
damn nucca why you always come with this world peace ting thou

Shut up you mackrel looking faggot most of it wasnt even directed at you.
Wasn't talking to you still.Do you think I care if anyone here sends for me? My boat has been in my avatar from a very long time ago, I posted a picture of my face covered up as a play on this, so just cool yourself down and enjoy the pictures of nigga's faces and chill.

Guest Esquilax
I haven't even seen any Emo pictures tbh.
:D :D :D You got the bait emo faggott haircut and you look depressed looking out a window like want to kill yourself.
Once again Thun, you insufferable nerd, up your pic if your so comfortable in your blanket of overwhelming self confidence. You don't even have any "e-rep" any more, all credibility left when people came to the stark realisation that you're the personification of an absolute fass.Allow breathing you stupid c*nt.

I haven't even seen any Emo pictures tbh.
:D :D :D You got the bait emo faggott haircut and you look depressed looking out a window like want to kill yourself.
Once again Thun, you insufferable nerd, up your pic if your so comfortable in your blanket of overwhelming self confidence. You don't even have any "e-rep" any more, all credibility left when people came to the stark realisation that you're the personification of an absolute fass.Allow breathing you stupid c*nt.
stop talking greaze mandoesn't suit u

Guest Wu-Tang
Shut up you mackrel looking faggot most of it wasnt even directed at you.
Wasn't talking to you still.Do you think I care if anyone here sends for me? My boat has been in my avatar from a very long time ago, I posted a picture of my face covered up as a play on this, so just cool yourself down and enjoy the pictures of nigga's faces and chill.
If you werent talking to me then disregard what I said, your boat has been viewable from time (regrettably)+ you don't take yourself too seriousSo I have no problem with youYou should consider yourself lucky I don't infact, know how many guns I have?You don't want to know how many guns I have.

Where's your picture fam?I want to see your face, where's it at? And how can you possibly "Alie doh" a post talking about me looking for compliments from dudes?Come on brahs, can't you see its homo? The topic says "Up your boat" not "Talking about dudes faces and bodies"Actually, if you aren't even going to post a picture what are you doing in here? Looking at the members viewing the topic and posting and knowing its all dudes? I didn't even clock that personally.