VIP2 UP YOUR BOAT THREAD

Mr. Martinez

Up your boat eat rice and goat don't try joke//you will get poked say oh no like So Solid//i'm riding hydrolics my flow is polished//i roll blunts fuc college girls buss in they mouth//plush with the garms i will brings arms//blow up ya town like Saddam i'm mad//

2ivjr5l.jpgDon't act like i'm Van Damage or Tim WestwoodThe ladies think i look like Eminem
why would you want to look like another manhomo tbh
Girls say it
But you have re-iterated it several times.Wanting it to be true is slightly homo.

• 5 months later...

we're halfway into 2009 and the last thread was done about 18months agoup your boat. forget the sendage.....P.S. : mike kane and others like him.. one pic is enough yeah, not your entire portfolio ..this aint no hot or not ting.BLAM: im opening the shown5122294332162110601302.jpgPS # 2: now that certain man have seen me, im still about..come find me.

• Downvote 2

Asking for pictures when you KNOW this site i predominantly A sausage fest.Your reinforcing peoples ideas on you.
that depends on you not us. people upping their boats is for fun. if i cared about your ideas then you might have a point, but i dont so you dont. next