The Official Manchester United Thread

Young £

Guest M12 Part 2

What the f*ck has happened to Petrucci? I know man had a mad growth spurt but sh*t that was over a year ago.

hes still having growth related problems. little niggling injuries around his growth spurt. it could be the end for him or he could just settle and start showering. Steven Gerrard had same kinda problems as a youth player

Guest M12 Part 2

i dont think it will get to the point he has to quit but he could miss so much development he could end up at mid table / relegation teams instead of the top class ones fighting for CL which is the level he should reach IMO./

Febian Brandy is the best example of how 1 injury can send you from being the next wayne rooney to any guy in the lower leagues

Guest M12 Part 2

Anderson is decent nothing more nothing less.

There is definitely somehting fundamentally wrong in his head, i dont understand how hes gone from porto days bussing every trick in the book and making defenders look silly to this guy who only really passes sideways and never really bosses games.

Hes got that Carrick syndrome IMO, when everyones playing well and is winning he looks good. When the chips are down and u need someone to step up, hes nowhere to be seen

Bebe is sh*t. hes blatantly a political buy. i find it very interesting that the agent who made this Bebe deal is also the agent who represents c ronaldo and real madrid were the other major club "interested in bebe" their manager (mourinho) is also represented by jorge mendes. Something dodgy is definitely going on.

I cant figure out whether its some kind of dodgy payment for mendes to eat off the c ronaldo deal or whether its some kind of mourinho payment for when he takes over at united.

i dont understand how anyone can buy that united signed a player for 7 million who wouldve been available for nothing 5 weeks earlier. And its a very "fortunate" coincidence that the other club which apparently forced them into acting was real madrid. The only thing that links all these events together is jorge mendes. Who knows though, maybe im being paranoid.

But its very hard to believe that both real madrid and manchester united ignored the player while he was free but then jumped into a war so quickly after he got signed

pos'd

thought something similar to this especially when we blew 7m on him when madrid were interested to then see ozil end up at madrid 2 days later.....

like we got played nicely

The signing sounds like a joke but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, if he flops nobody will mention it.

C/S

Man Utd always waste money but nobody says anything, people only do it when Liverpool do it

Cant memba last time heard someone call Veron, Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson and a few others flops

who are they?

• Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

The signing sounds like a joke but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, if he flops nobody will mention it.

C/S

Man Utd always waste money but nobody says anything, people only do it when Liverpool do it

Cant memba last time heard someone call Veron, Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, forlan and a few others flops

The problem with Rafa was he would buy 8 sh*t players for 4 million each. the Voronin's, Krygiakos's and Sissoko's of this world and then complain he had no money to compete with the big boys.

when in truth he had just squandered what he had/

then when they did give him big money he spent it on glen johnson, robbie keane and the pursuit of gareth barry ^_) /

to me that was criminal. how are you gonna try shot xabi alonso to bring in money for GARETH BARRY. like ive already said its like

walking in to Cash Converters and saying I will swap you my PS3 and £50 for a PS2. Its nonsense.

Rafa gets stick because his head is in the clouds, but he brought you man torres and reina so i suppose u owe him a piece and he made certain guys believe Lucas Leiva is a competent footballer and is allowed a Brazillian passport. Hes even more of a fraud than Denilson.

I'm sorry to have to state the obvious, but when you are the manager of the club with one of if not the highest turnover and revenues in world football and you consistently win your league tittle and other trophies you go in for, you can gloss over making bad signings as in the great scheme of things you can point the critics towards the trophy cabinet,

Rafa Benitez couldn't do this as often as Fergie so obviously his errors in the transfer market are gonna be highlighted a lot more, No huge conspiracy no everyone hates Liverpool/Benitez bandwagon, just the fact that if everyone focused on the flops of SAF's reign instead of the unparrelled success, they'd sound stupid.

Come on guys dont act like you didnt see and dont understand this

• Upvote 3

When Fergie first arrived, and spunked money on players all over the place he received criticsm from the press and also United fans,

if he had continued to spunk money away in a quest to find premier league Glory and not achieved it, he'd still be receiving stick to he was kicked from the hotseat just like RAFA.

if Rafa had won the league season before last his signings wouldve been vindicated and the people giving stick would look a little silly.

and everyone shhhj about the Bebe deal, The wizard of ours was looking for value in the market and he found it.

and we really should trust him no matter what no matter how ridiculous some of the things he says and does is

dont you read redcafe

:rolleyes:

C/S

Cant memba last time heard someone call Veron, Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, forlan and a few others flops

The problem with Rafa was he would buy 8 sh*t players for 4 million each. the Voronin's, Krygiakos's and Sissoko's of this world and then complain he had no money to compete with the big boys.

when in truth he had just squandered what he had/

then when they did give him big money he spent it on glen johnson, robbie keane and the pursuit of gareth barry ^_) /

to me that was criminal. how are you gonna try shot xabi alonso to bring in money for GARETH BARRY. like ive already said its like

walking in to Cash Converters and saying I will swap you my PS3 and £50 for a PS2. Its nonsense.

Rafa gets stick because his head is in the clouds, but he brought you man torres and reina so i suppose u owe him a piece and he made certain guys believe Lucas Leiva is a competent footballer and is allowed a Brazillian passport. Hes even more of a fraud than Denilson.

Kyriagkos was 2 million

Voronin was free and sold for 1.8 million

Momo was bought for 5.3 million and sold for £10 million but yeah you're right still.

He rebuilt the whole squad (there are 3 players left from the 05 squad) to the tune of £78 million pounds.

We played Man City last night and they had £94 million on the bench.

You yourselves regularly have Berbatov, Nani and Anderson on the bench which amounts to over 60 million.

Perspective.

City 1-0 Nimley,

good goal with a good build up, the City team looks a lot weaker than ours aswell,

what City have done in the process of saving Hyde United is a f*ck*ng disgrace,

ohh yeah they're not called Hyde UNITED anymore.

Anderson's being played in a much more advanced role, hope its a start of things to come.

consideriing what our Midfield consists of w look shocking.

and Gibson looks even worse in the reserves than he does in the first team, in terms of keeping up with the pace of the game,

Cleverly's on the left though and has hit the bar from a header from a Eikrem cross.

the Elite squad are looking pretty elite,

and not to try and scare anyone but i dont even think Bebe's on the bench.

might confirm some of the fears about him considering he probably had more of a pre-season thsn most of the players playing, so fitness shouldnt be a problem.

unless he's gonna be getting a feature against West Ham

the games boring if your a United fan

but if your looking from a city perspective its been excellent, they've been very good.

Macheda's just equalised with a excellent turn and shot.

Nimley will be playing in the premiership within 2 seasons whether it be for City or not